Daniela Transformation photos on page 12

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, belly looks bigger than a month ago.
default_smile.png

Hi Hazel, long time no chat
default_laugh.png
How are you girl? Your furry chips look great and I am going to guess that this gorgeous girl has a bun in the oven
default_thumbup.gif

Hey Diane do you have any chips that need to learn Italian cos I will happily take them in
default_new_rofl.gif

DD is just a adorable as ever
default_yes.gif
you must be very pleased with her
default_wub.png

Thanks girls. Until I looked at them side beside I was really wondering if I had totally lost it. I think I have felt movement, but it has been light movement.

Hey Renee' I've been in a funk and am trying to get back on here with you girls.Sometimes life takes it's toll. I just had to step back for a little bit. How are you doing?

DD is my little doll. We have a show coming in April and am hoping to be able to take her. So I'm trying to get all the paperwork in order. I've been lax about that too, which is not good, but I'll get it all sorted soon.

I know just what you mean Hazel, I was away for months too due to my nightmare situation here. I can't wait to see DD all cleaned up for her show
default_thumbup.gif

Right now we have very lousey weather. Mirrie was digging horses out of the snow earlier. At least we didn't get snow here off the cap, but the cold and wind have been horrible. All of the horses here are staying in their warm barn. No baths for a while yet. Mirrie has had 6 ft snow drifts at her house. We're not suppose to get this kind of weather.

We're not used to having snow here. Maybe an inch that melts before 24 hours once a year. Not 6ft drifts.

Bless your heart. I'm not a snow kind of person. Not too sure I could handle living further north and having as much snow as they do.

Diane,

I'm about 400 miles north of Katy. I remember living just south of San Antonoi for about 12 year or so and we had one snow in all that time. The humidity was the only bad part. Out here we have a lot less humidity but snow more often. Usually just once or twice a year that may stay on the ground for 24 hours, but most of the time gone in a few hours.

No new changes in Daniella. Seems she has a little more edema and maybe a little more drop to her belly. small changes or a vivid imagination. one or the other.LOL not too sure which.lol. or maybe a little of both.LOL

Here is a pic from today first and then onthe 23rd of Feb. What do you think?

DSC_0015.JPGDSC_0003.JPG

She has not done any shopping so far, so no hooha shots right now. Getting a little edgey about me checking. She usually stands pretty good. I have her on camera, but not on marestare right now. I am debating getting her set up on there or to wait a little bit. I'm still just not too sure about her.

Sorry Hazel, but some 'fault' with this forum or my laptop wont let me see pictures at the moment. Looking forward to seeing her on marestare when you get it set up. How's the snow in your area now?

My 'glitches' seem to have sorted themselves so can now see the pics - yep, agree with Renee - there's a bubby on the way!!

Thank you. I'm going out to feed and will take a couple of bag shots to see how she is doing.

Diane, I have some pics I'm going to send you via e-mail. I think you will like them. They were taken when Richard picked up Daniela last year.

Here are some new pics of our little girl. Diane do you remember how early she bagged up before she foaled for you? I do believe I felt the foal move today, but there is not much room to moving a bunch.

100_0315.JPG100_0317.JPG100_0318.JPG

She has quite a bit of edema in front of her bag. It's hard to see how round she is because of her white side and she is a little lopsided today, but she should be getting close. One more pic.

100_0319.JPG

Look at that poor little skinny booty
default_new_rofl.gif

/monthly_03_2013/post-35530-0-78768100-1362613300_thumb.jpg

Hazel she looks fabulous
default_thumbup.gif

She's such a pretty mare and is looking really great Hazel.
default_yes.gif

Well Daniela is officially in the foaling stall. We put the bedding out today and fixed her feeder so the hay doesn't mix with the shavings. She got out today to get her exercise and was doing some good rolling. Poor baby was having a hard time. She couldn't get the swing enough to roll all the way over. She tried so hard. First one side then the other. She still hasn't done much shopping. Maybe the extra exercise will do the trick.

Not much to report. Just slight changes. Still quite a bit of resistence in her tail. Hubby seems to be seeing more changes than I do so it's just a waiting game. will try to get new pics this weekend.

Back