Sophie Update, Feb. 5

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY!!!!! :aktion033: Continued prayers for your strong little Sophie and you!

Just got my morning update,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :aktion033: :bgrin :aktion033: :bgrin

She is doing soooooooooo much better,,,,,,,the vet tech that called me, was cracking up laughing the entire time describing to me all she was doing this morning. I guess she has been in all their pockets, took a clipboard and went the other direction,,,,,,,,,and tried to help them get her morning injection out of the package.

She is fiesty,,,,full of herself,,,,and has been on her feet more this morning than they have ever seen her.

Deep, deep breath,,,,,,,very good news,,,,but changes can happen and happen fast.

Oh what the hay,

SHE'S MUCH IMPROVED!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:
That is WONDERFUL news :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

:aktion033: :aktion033: Come on Sophie!!!!

So glad to hear better news!
default_yes.gif
: Keeping her in my prayers; keep it up Sophie!
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=12pt]You go girls - both of you!!!! That's great news. Prayers still coming from here. Thanks for the updates.[/SIZE]

Barbie :aktion033: :aktion033:

You gals are soooo strong and just keep showing what all you can get through...so good to hear Sophie is full of herself.
default_wub.png
: Mary

Got my evening report, and Sophie continued to have a good day. She was up and playing, but laid down and got rest she needed.

Tomorrow is the big day,,,,,,,re-testing,,,,,,,,re x-rays and they are so important,,,,,,,,got me kind of nervous, well a lot of nervous.

We have to find what is causing it to stop it,,,,,,and the re-testing should tell us, we hope. Along with some ohter lab stuff done.

And she can not have any more rotation, none. That's what scares me. Her first few days after the first x-rays were not good,,,,,,and they have told me several times they believed it to be active during that time.

I will know late in the afternoon,,,,,,probably around 6.

Please keep Sophie in your thoughts for these tests, please.

Thank you all, so very, very much.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: yes yes yes continued prayers for sophie,
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: i have not been on much at all for two days and i was almost afraid to look... i am SO GLAD to hear the good reports. will be praying VERY HARD for more for you! we need to get this girl home with you, for you most of all, but for all of us!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: we love you sophie!!!

Carolyn that is such wonderful news!

I know she will be just fine...............give her a big hug for me!

Beth

THAT IS A WONDERFUL REPORT!! :aktion033: :risa8: :488: :new_multi:

WE WILL CONTINUE PRAYING FOR SOPHIE!!
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

HOPING FOR GOOD NEWS THIS EVENINGS UPDATE!!
default_yes.gif
:

((HUGS))

COME ON SOPHIE YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_thumbup.gif
:

default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Jeri

They did give me a morning update,,,they know I am kind of on the nervous side, so they decided to go ahead and call me this morning.

She had a good night,,,,,was up in all their faces this morning and letting them know she would like out of the room she has been confined to for 5 days.

Is currently in testing and will be until around 5 pm today.

Thanks again so much to you all for your continued support and good wishes. I appreciate you all so much.

Is it 5 yet????

Try not to think much of it if you do not get an update until later this evening.

Carolyn,

I am sooo happy for your wonderful news!!! :)))

Susan O.

Oh Carolyn, your being so brave about this.. I'm glad it's looking up finally.. I'm hoping so hard that it was good news.. I know Sophie means alot to you and I hope you know you have my love, support, prayers and HUGS! Carolyn you mean so much to me and I hope this works out for you... It sounds as though Sophie is in the best of care and that you are doing everything you can. Hang in there..

Back