Daisy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hooked now too!! I can't wait to see her baby. Great udder pictures too. Where do you position the camera to get such perfect shots?

My camera has a red light that comes on when its in close proximity to the subject in the frame. I place the camera under her belly and just watch for where the red light shows up. And wa la .. lol I have bad knees and its hard for me to get down and actually see them.. so the camera is my eyes too.

When she wasn't letting us touch her, she would let me at least put the camera under her belly. She's never been scared of it. Now she trusts me enough to rub all over her.. head included (but not nose and not udder). She lays down with me in there and does come up to me for rubs.

When we got her.. she was terrified of EVERYONE and everything. I felt so bad for her!! But she never attempted to hurt us.. she was actually be turned from us and kick. Just to let us know she could if she wanted to. But I never pushed her and let her back off if she felt threatened.. she's pretty much came around to us on her own.

Oh man I can't beleve she still has not foaled! OF course I am still wating too! But I don't have near the udder you have!

Hang in there!

RNR

Neat camera! Mine doesn't do that and I get really crappy shots. She looks dropped in the belly today. I hope she follows the full moon thing for you. tee hee. I have a mare here that might be pregnant. She is a little too wild to palpate and we don't have anyone with an ultrasound up here. I have been watching forever like you. For 3 days now she has been grouchy and walking around pushing her back feet into her belly. No udder though.
default_sad.png
These animals can drive you nuts if you let them!!
default_wacko.png
: I hope to see pictures of your new little sweetie real soon!!!

Are ya'll as tired as I am? lol I'm not seeing any change in her at all over the last few days.. but here are a few shots from today.. even of my assistant observation crew.

Look at how bad she is being pulled down right now..

S7300889.jpg

Is this a belly or what?

S7300888.jpg

Last but not least.. my assistants doing what they do best!! (they stay under my chair when I'm out there)

S7300875.jpg

S7300877.jpg

its actually 2 brothers.. here they are in our big horses stall.

S7300882.jpg

WOW that is what I call Hollowing out with my goats!! She has to be getting close!

RNR

I really hope she foals for you soon. She sure is looking dropped. Poor sweetie!! LOVE the kittens!! They are just so sweet!! Sleeping in all that hay! Cute!!!

How is Miss Daisy today? I check in regularly to see if there are updates on her. I hope all goes well!!

We're still waiting.. bag hasn't changed.. I see it move every once in awhile. I'm just watching for any change that may say.. its on its way.
default_wacko.png
: :ugh: I NEED SLEEP.. lol

Well, you know that is how you get her to foal. Fall asleep! :bgrin I went through that for months only to find out my mare wasn't even pregnant!
default_wacko.png
: She looks like she will have that little cutie real soon though. hang in there.
default_yes.gif
: And thanks for updating us.

[SIZE=12pt]Well :lol: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]is Miss Daisy holding out for Labor Day ??[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]sounds good to me
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

I'm hoping for tonight.. but then again.. i've been hoping for almost 3 weeks.. lol I can tell a difference in her bag today, but without being able to see if she has milk or even feel of them.. i'm no closer to being able to tell today than I was 3 weeks ago :eek: COME ON DAISY!!! :ugh:

[SIZE=14pt]I didn't see his pinned here
default_wacko.png
: ...come on Daisy... :lol: ...Nikki
[/SIZE]

Come on Dasiy! We want to see your baby! :eek: :eek: :eek:

ANything this morning!!

I have a mare carrying our first MUle baby and she is also driving me nuts! :eek: :eek:

RNR

No baby today, but I do have a question for the ones that have gone through this. She let me feel her bag today and its hard.. is this something I should be concerned with? She would not let me see if there was milk or not, I felt special just being able to put my hands on them.. lol

She did let us see what was in her bag.. its clear and sticky.. so its still in the oven cooking.. I can almost hear the timer going off.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
A tight bag is a real good thing. Clear and sticky is good too. She is getting really close. Also congratulations on her letting you touch! Another wonderful step for you!! I can't wait to see that baby!!!

She's still holding in that baby!!! But i'll run out there and take some pics from today.. She only let me check her bag that one day... She knows what those back feet are for, that's for sure!!

here's her bag right now..

S7300041.jpg

S7300040.jpg

S7300042.jpg
looks like something out of a madonna video. :risa_suelos:

Here's her belly right now..

S7300047.jpg

S7300044.jpg

and here's her belly and her bag..

S7300048.jpg

close up..

S7300037.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: These are the BEST pics :aktion033:

she is SOOOO ready

BUT ? if I had to guess at anything ..... I would think her nipples need to get fuller and the surrounding Udder area.... making more of a bag??
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_wacko.png
:

just a thought?

she is SO ready :aktion033:

This coming up Tuesday will be 4 weeks since she bagged up.. And I have seen every size bag known to the animal world in those 4 weeks.. lol We went from small A to big B to DD back to B down to A back up.. lol She's killing me.. lol I am sooooo ready for this baby.. so I can sleep soundly again
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back