Daisy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Daisy! You have SO many anxiously awaiting your baby's arrival :lol:

Thanks once again for the great pictures!! I hope she foals real soon for you. Those really do look like a Madonna video! :bgrin Too funny!! I think they will fill out more too but who knows with these gals. They like to keep you guessing! :lol:

Ok I go out to check her this morning.. she is trying to kill anything that comes into her pen.. including me. When she walks you can hear water sounds and see the pink in her vulva... she's had loose stool and seriously turned into a true B*^ch. I can't believe her anger.. she'll act like she's going to walk up to you.. then pin those ears back and run at you.. then swing around to kick. Almost took out one of our kittens. She is very restless and seems to be sweating.. which is something i have never seen her do.

This is the only picture she let me take of her today before the brutal attempt at my life...

S7300051.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I say baby before supper time!!!! Yippee :aktion033: Please keep us updated!!! Will this be your first donkey baby? They are just the cutest!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

She had it !!! She went down for good at 11:40 and he was born completely at 11:58. Check the forum for lots of pics of it.. here's a quick little pic :bgrin

S7300070.jpg

S7300105.jpg

I dont want to stress her and go in just yet.. so i'll keep everyone up on what it is.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:
[SIZE=18pt]Congratulations !![/SIZE]
I'll go check out the main forum for more info
[SIZE=12pt]What a cutie!!![/SIZE]

Mendy,

CONGRATULATIONS !!! :bgrin

This was great! I just got in on this and I couldn't stop, how exciting. Was so glad you saw movement after so long. Hey~ nice boob shots. What a cutie. :aktion033:

DeAnna

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back