Daily Coyote

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlatCreekFarm

Reaction score
ok, I do have mixed feelings about coyotes. They can be beautiful creatures, but also deadly natural predators. Their howls chill me to the bone some nights
default_ohnoes.jpg
I did enjoy reading this blog though, and the pictures are so very cute. Charlie the coyote is still young in the photos and blog (thus far on the site), and apparently still "brothers" with the tomcat. I wonder if (hope) this is still the case as he has gotten older. If not, poor kitty
default_no.gif

Here is the background:

Charlie came into my life when he was just ten days old, orphaned after both his parents were killed. He lives with me and a tomcat in a one-room log cabin in Wyoming.
Scroll down to the verrrrry bottom ~ it starts with his baby pictures and as you go up, he is getting bigger

Daily Coyote

Neat. Coyotes are not my favorite animals these days - they have made supper from too many of my cats. Neat story though, and wonderful pictures.

Jan

I love hearing coyotes, they make me smile every single time
default_rolleyes.gif
We used to have a few that came across our pasture , but now with the new gas rigs setting up shop, no more yotes They never have bothered my horses and I lost more chickens to dogs, than yotes. I kept my chickens up at night and feel its my responsibility to keep my critters safe from the yotes, afterall, I am on their land LOL We have a train that runs about a mile away, with 3 crossings, so each night, with every train whistle, I hear the yotes howling back at it I am such a dork LOL

I read through that entire thing. Beautiful photos and very interesting to read about Charlie!

I'm Pepipony. Everytime I hear a coyote I have to smile! My little bit of wildness in the ravine by my house!!!

Back