Trooper, our little twisted Mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one am very IMPRESSED with the progress Trooper has made and you folks are the best for taking a bad situation and making it better for the little guy. He would make a great therapy horse, especially with the handicap he was born with and the video of how he overcame that handicap to be "just a horse" again.

There are no words to describe it!! The last few seconds of the video with little Trooper running and kicking up his little hooves is simply amazing. Im not real religious but God sure picked out a wonderful person and the right person to look after and care for this special little horse. You have done a remarkable job and Trooper.....well hes certainly that!! Please keep us updated on his progress. Best wishes to you all, Heidi

Wow! He really is a Trooper!! There was a really good post on this last year that Tony at Little America put up that showed amazing results with foals born "twisted". The results were just incredible and all that was needed in most cases was time. Your little guy looks like he is doing great.

That video is amazing!! Unbelievable how an animal can adapt to their disabilities. The little guy has no idea there is anything wrong with him. He is just acting as any new colt would. You are such wonderful people to not give up on him and give him a chance. Again, the video of him running chokes me up. Kudos to you and him both:wink

he's soooo cute! will you be keeping him or selling him? i'd keep him if i were you, he looks like a sweetheart
default_wub.png

That video was AMAZING!! You people are AMAZING!!! You've saved his life and he is doing AWESOME!!!! Give yourselves a huge pat on the back!! Please keep giving us updates!!!!

Joyce

Latest posts

Back