D and S Peeping Tom Ad

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirenFarms

Reaction score
not 100% done yet, i still need to get Liz McMillans logo in there. But what do yall think?

DandSPeepingTomcopy.jpg

That looks awesome!! I will have to give you an email next spring
default_smile.png

Psst...Futurity nominated
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. He's a gorgeous animal. I agree spellcheck is a priority!
default_laugh.png

Very nice job- making ads and editing is so much fun.

Lisa

Lovely ad, but one other little thing... He's a 33" (inch) stallion, not a 33' (foot) stallion.

Hi Travis,

WOW ! That is really looking good, Show one with his full body shot.... yummy

The spell check on : Futurity

Can't wait to see the finished product... Your AWESOME!!!

Thank You So Much

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

I agree nice horse! And nice ad too! Those D & S horses just make me drool, and Ludke's are the nicest people....

I would add where he is standing - at least the state. I think I would also see if you could put "Horse of the Year" on one line. Maybe put the 2005 on first line, and then the rest on a 2nd, since "Horse of the Year" is a full title. Nice ad!

Hi Janice and Dom -- from the frozen north!!

Hi Dana
default_saludando.gif

Yes the frozen tondra........ Aren't we lucky ????
default_no.gif

We are REALLY enjoying the fact this is the last winter we have to endure........

Thank You ALL for your input on this ad, I have waited SOOOOOOOO Long for just the right pictures ~ Just the Right Ad ~ As Tommy is a VERY SPECIAL Boy to us... And of course quite afew other people dearly love Tommy and have their own expectations for him ... I am just HONORED to be able to call him my boy...

ALOT of emotions involved with him.....

And yes, Dale & Shirley Lutke are very special people and have produced some of the MOST Amazing Horses, In both Halter and Driving.

Please keep the ideas coming, Again THANK YOU ALL for your thoughts they are appericiated.

Janice Silvio

Leeana,

Yes Tommy is Futurity Nominated in AMHA Futurity ~ AMHR Futurity ~ ASPC Futurity And Soon Will Be a Standing Sire for the Kentucky Breeders Incentive, Lots of money waiting for his offspring to earn!!!!

Merry Christmas,

Janice Silvio

Latest posts

Back