Current update on Koda's Taining

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
My boy is doing great now. The latest from Dorothy

Great drive today again. We worked a little in the yard and then went out into the big world. We saw the road, a car, wide open fields, curious cows, farm equipment, a billowing tent with tractor in it, horses running, dogs barking baby goats and a trash pile waiting to be burned. We had one bad shy at survey tape flapping on a fence, but when i asked him to stop and go back and just stand looking, he did it...for me. How's that for trust??!! I'm actually honored as I know that for him it is a big deal. Mostly i walked quietly, but we did a little bit of trot work, just to say we did it and i threw in a back or two. No muss, no fuss. I am sooooo proud of him. i only wish i had a camera person. Maybe tomorrow I'll figure out how to drive and get pics at the same time.

i got his belly clipped today so you can see the new slim version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know he'd come home! Congratulations.

Leia
Sorry Leia I didn't make it clear before. That is a message to me from Dorothy. He hasn't come home yet. Right now it looks like he will come home end of next week. He seems to be doing very well now.

He will be home just in time to meet the new foal when it gets here. As you know with Kody he won't be the baby here anymore.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back