Criminal Mischief?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad the kids had fun.......personally I don't find it disrespectful because the victims were aware of it ahead of time.....of course we should put a stop to all of these things and just let the kids go out drinking/ partying and smokin crack
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
cuz that is much more appropriate......college football teams better stop stealing each others mascots....and we may as well ban april fools as well.......in fact lets all become stuffy uptight PC robots
wink.gif

runamuk said:
Glad the kids had fun.......personally I don't find it disrespectful because the victims were aware of it ahead of time.....of course we should put a stop to all of these things and just let the kids go out drinking/ partying and smokin crack
rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif
  cuz that is much more appropriate......college football teams better stop stealing each others mascots....and we may as well ban april fools as well.......in fact lets all become stuffy uptight PC robots
wink.gif

493243[/snapback]

Let's hope that doesn't happen. That would be no good at all.
wink.gif

As I drive down the highway, virtually everyone else is speeding, but that doesn't mean that I won't get a speeding ticket if I'm caught, and it doesn't make it right.

I still say, even though I did this in high school (and I was a straight-A, goodie two shoes type), I would go by whatever the law is in your town or county.

In fact, researching the legality of TPing would be a good civics lesson for your teenagers. If it is a misdemeanor in your area and you all still feel strongly that it should be legal, perhaps they would want to make the effort to get the law changed.

Well

Back in the day it was fun and a status to have it done to your place.

Yes, it is a pain in the butt to clen up, which we usually went back and helped clean up. Unless that person was a jerk and if we could get away with it. Other people egged houses and cars. That wasn't funny at all, especially when the eggs rotted.

Today however, it is a criminal offense. You just don't know what the recieving party would do or if they will shoot at you.

Best to be safe! Keep the kids safe.

Joyce

Well

Back in the day it was fun and a status to have it done to your place.

Yes, it is a pain in the butt to clean up, which we usually went back and helped clean up. Unless that person was a jerk and if we could get away with it. Other people egged houses and cars. That wasn't funny at all, especially when the eggs rotted.

Today however, it is a criminal offense. You just don't know what the receiving party would do or if they will shoot at you.

Best to be safe! Keep the kids safe.

Joyce

I only read a couple of these responses but I have to agree with lilhorseladie - make the kids buy their own toilet paper - then go a step further and make them pick it up! There could be far worse mischief...

Latest posts

Back