Creta Hills' First Spirit Foal has arrived!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful little Filly!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Congrats I am so happy for you and your little spirit baby. She is a doll!!

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations on such a beautiful little filly. I am also a big fan of her markings.
default_wub.png

A GREAT example of breeding done right. Well done, Julie! She's a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!

My kinda color on that little girl!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Hope i have a couple like her this year!

I for one DO know how much you've been waiting for these babies to start coming!
default_yes.gif

Oh lookit the new pics!
default_smile.png
She's a cutie for sure Jules! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

I have my two maiden mares bred to SPIRIT up, watching them right now. I hope they do as well as Glitter did!

CONTRATS! I'm very happy for you!

Oh Jules, she is adorable! I'm in love with her beautiful head - tiny muzzle, wide set eyes and tippy ears! And I love how short the length between her eye and nose is. the markings are just icing!
default_wub.png
Thanks for sharing.

Oh Jules, she is adorable! I'm in love with her beautiful head - tiny muzzle, wide set eyes and tippy ears! And I love how short the length between her eye and nose is. the markings are just icing!
default_wub.png
Thanks for sharing.
DITTO! Congrats, Julie- she is a doll!

Thanks everyone! I am really in love with her and don't know what I am going to do if the rest of my Spirit babies come out this nice! I have them all futurity nominated for AMHR Nationals and hope to take several of them in September.
default_yes.gif

Stay tuned! 6 more coming in the next month!

She's so cute! Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif

Back