Creta Hills IMA Free Spirit

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cretahillsgal

Reaction score
I finally spent some time this weekend bathing, clipping and getting new pictures of some of my foals. Got 3 of the 9 done.

This is Creta Hills IMA Free Spirit. He is out of ROKO Painted Apache Sahara Rain and by Ten Ls Spirits Afterglow (Spirit).

And this is the grass in my front yard by the way. Its so depressing. Looks like I'm taking pictures in the middle of winter. I had a nightmare last night that we had a fire started up near us. Its one of my biggest fears. The green in the background is the mesquite trees. Can't seem to kill a mesquite. LOL

freedom32.jpg

freedom30.jpg

freedom39.jpg

freedom27.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! In that third picture he moves just like his older half sister Taffy, our future driving horse (futurity nominated).

Your foals looks so good for 3 months! Mine's wonky right now!
default_no.gif
I lurve her anyways.
default_wub.png

Thanks guys!

And Mary this colt is one with the "least" amount of movement. For lack of a better word. The action on all of Spirit's foals is great!

Very nice! I really am attached to my Spirt daughter
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like all the foals you're producing are real attention-getters. Love the hips on them! Good strong stifles.
default_wub.png

Leia

LOL That is an XS Adjustable foal halter on the smallest setting.

The head on this boy is awesome! And because of the halter you can't really see it in these pics.

Latest posts

Back