Look what I got this morning!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cretahillsgal

Reaction score
Lady finally decided it was better to get him out than keep him in. YAY!

Pretty buckskin colt born around 10:30 this morning. I've been watching this mare FOREVER. At least 2 months. She was a maiden and it only took 2 pushes to get him out. Thank goodness I was able to rush home from work and was there because the sack didn't break. Another minute and he wouldnt have made it.

Sire is Reflections Mister President CWBY

Dam is Ten Ls Spirits Lady Echo

I will be naming this boy Creta Hills Ladys Little Echo. He looks just like his momma!

echo10.jpg

echo3.jpg

echo4.jpg

OMG I want him, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
wub.gif

Congrats Jules! For no reason, out of the blue, I looked at your cam early this AM and saw a mare in there. I thought she looked like she would foal soon! (tail kinda up etc)

Do you have any more foals coming this year?

Oh what a gorgeous boy and love his colour too. Congrats on him he will be a heartbreaker

I SAW IT I SAW IT!!!And BOY OH BOY IT WAS EXCITING!! I was sooo waiting for you to come on and post. A HUGE HUMUGUS TROPHY to you. You got there in the nick of time...I wasnt sure if you were just outta sight somewhere. I just about fell over in my chair when you picked him up by his legs ...upside down!! Im assuming to get him breathing. For what ever the reason, you did great girl!! Congratulations, he's darling!!

Nope I wasn't there. Was at work watching Lady on the cam. Dropped everything and ran as soon as I saw her acting like she was in labor. I swear I drove 100 to get home. (dont tell the cops) But I was glad that I did because he was not breathing or moving when I got there. I did hang him upside down to encourage his lungs to empty if there was anything in them. He recovered pretty quickly and was up and about in about 30 minutes.

I have ONE more mare to foal. And her due date is this coming Saturday. She is bagging up nicely, but not quite there yet. It is Myriah.
default_smile.png
So ready for this years foaling season to be over with!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your secret is good with us. We'll never tell you were speeding.

It was all for the good save on your part.

Congratulations on the beautiful baby and being there on time.

I am so happy now my little boy is on the ground I can read all

the other baby posts now.

I'm glad you got there in time! WHEW!
default_new_shocked.gif

I was done with foaling but I have 2 outside maidens here to foal out so........
default_laugh.png

You'll be done before I will!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww what a cutie - love that colour!
default_wub.png

Congratulations - great save, well done you!

Anna

Latest posts

Back