Creta Hills Last foal of the year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cretahillsgal

Reaction score
Our last foal of the year was born yesterday morning. Myriah had a beautiful perlino filly by Spirit! YAY! I was sure hoping for a double dilute filly out of her and she gave it to me.

We ended the year with 5 colts and 4 fillies!
default_smile.png
3 buckskin pintos, 4 solid buckskins, one perlino, and one black pinto(by outside stallion).

Here is Creta Hills Spirits Magnolia Bloom I need to get some new outside pics of her but it is just too hot out when the sun is up. I don't want to stress her out and end up with a baby at the vet.

myriahfilly1.jpg

wow, what a great year for you. Congrats another little Gem to add to your collection
wub.gif

Love her Jules! Such an extreme head and long neck. Who says you can't get pretty heads on a DD? Her daddy has a gorgeous head and so does she. Congratulations!

Congrats Jules! You wanted a double dilute and you got one, and a filly to boot!
default_aktion033.gif

Oh lucky you - what a pretty girl - love her Momma too!
default_wub.png

Many congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Congrats on your latest and last foal. Whew, bet you are glad it over.

Your perlino filly is beautiful.

Thank you everyone! I am soooooo relieved that foaling season is over. We had such a rough start, but I am super happy with the foals that I ended up with.

Latest posts

Back