Coyote Winds Knockout

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad to hear he is hanging in there! He will get thin- he can't eat and if he is not getting enough water, that will cause him to 'suck up' a lot too. When he gets through this, he will come back around. You may be surprized how quickly.

Update:

It is friday evening and Cody is still with us, not so active today but it was so hot. Now that it has cooled down he is moving around a bit more. I hope he starts eating a bit, he does swallow more often now. Not enough to drink enough water but in 20 minutes he swallowed maybe 7 times, before it woudl take him a hour to swallow once. To me that is a good sign.

default_wub.png
: Keeping my fingers crossed and lots of positive vibes for your Cody........ He sounds like he's fighting this.

Both ulcers AND hyperlipemia are issues to watch against.

MA

I have been keeping track of cody sense you posted about him, I am so glad he is feeling a little better, My prayers are going out to Cody in hopes it will help him. I will be praying for all of you.

Latest posts

Back