Congress Thank yous!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphahorses

Reaction score
For the most part, we show and train our own ponies, but I'm the first to admit that I am not the person to handle them at a National level show. No matter how good the pony, we would probably not have shown them well enough to win if it were not for the people who agreed to handle them.

Leah Johnson - catch handled for us the past 2 years. I LOVE the way she handles a pony and how she treats me as a client.

John Eberth - I consider it an honor when John says he thinks a horse has a chance and will take it on. John did some last minute conditioning then showed my mare. She looked awesome and I was thrilled with how well she did.

Quay Doench - one of the few amateurs I know who shows as well or better than many pros ... she didn't handle a pony that I own, but was gracious enough to show one of hers as part of our winning Get of Sire entry.

Renee Bush - She had some trouble prying the lead from my hands, but she finally got my favorite mare into training and helped me to realize a dream of seeing her drive at Congress. That mare and the gelding Renee catch handled won division championships in halter. I can't say enough about how well Renee treated me and my ponies, and her many many wins this past week attest to her talant as a trainer. With only 3 ponies, she brought in at least 7 championships, 3 division championships, 1 grand championship, and more reserves than I could count.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to all
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back