CMM *Melody foaled a palomino pinto colt on 3/12/14*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She goes up and down and stares at her belly often, sometimes only for 10-20 minutes or at night she goes down for a bit over an hour several different times.

Thanks Sara!! Anna when you go on the link I posted it doesn't just stream the video?? Unless your on your phone it should just pop up. Let me know if it doesn't end up working for you.

Sara and Diane, when you click the link does it show a little blurb and two phone numbers??

Thanks Sara!! It doesn't show up on mine, cause I am on my account. So just wanted to make sure that the numbers showed up
default_smile.png

She has rolled a couple of times tonight, maybe she is getting the baby in "go" position!!

Yes, your message is there with the phone numbers. She's such a pretty girl, and just staying pretty much in her favorite corner. This evening, she's been just grazing her stall!

6:45 a.m. - she's walking around and looking good. Now she's back in her favorite corner. Love these cams. I can drink my coffee, check online and watch for babies. So exciting!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you enjoy watching Sara!! Its a huge help, and any extra eyes are greatly appreciated!!

Still cant view your cam Lexi, I can get as far as the cam screen with your numbers etc, but immediately laptop goes into frenzy with its fans blazing and pop up tells me not safe. If I get rid of pop up and go for the 'play' arrow, laptop tells me a fault has been found and internet needs to close and if I'm not quick enough to cancel your cam page, the laptop closes Little Beginnings completely!!

For some reason there must be something on my laptop that dislikes the cam site that you are using, so I will just have to read the other posts on here and rely on them to tell me how things are progressing. Shame, but nothing I can do about it. Sending you prayers for a safe foaling.
default_pray.gif

Well Anna. She's chosen her "corner" for sure, and is usually standing in it holding up the stall walls. She looks very calm and just waiting....

Almost noon and she's having a good time pawing at her hay and eating
default_yes.gif

Was watching her and then you came in and were taking photos. You can tell how much Melody loves you and it's really sweet to see. Love it when horses love their people. Shows how much you care. Can't wait to see the photos.

I was able to view your cam on my computers (Apple) but not on my iPad??? Any suggestions?

Awww Anna I am bummed you cannot watch! I was super excited about her international aunties being able to see her. Do you have a smartphone?? Most of my friends have been watching on their iPhones, or droids.

Sara your posts just made me smile! She is a very special mare, and she knows she is special. Biggest sweetheart ever, pretty sure she would sit on my lap if I let her!

Misty'mom if you have an iPad you can download the free app called Puffin, the icon is of a little puffin penguin. Its a free internet app that allows us to use the flash program (which is what most of the cams are I guess). I think it was free for me and then my iPhone had me pay 99 cents for flash something or other. But the puffin app is definitely free, let me know if it works for you!!

Okay so yesterday I thought I would try and see if I could get any udder fluid, and when I did get a teeny tiny bit it tested 6.8 on the foal time strips!!! Today when I got to the barn one side of her udder was double the size and the other half was a tad bigger. She tested at 6.4 today at around 11:15 am!! And her hooha was puffy and elongated, its since changed a bit. But maybe tonight?! I am hopeful!!

I am attaching pics from LAST night and will take more tonight so you can see the difference. I tried taking a couple with my phone today, but have no more storage room
default_sad.png

Let me know what you all think!

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0069.JPG

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

I'll let the more experienced aunties advise you but I'll be watching. Sometimes your site doesn't load and other times no problems but I've been enjoying watching. Hope it's tonight for you and Melody.

Watching her now and she's in her favorite corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would sure like to see that udder fill more, but if she's showing a 6.4 on the Foal Time strips, you better keep a VERY close eye on her at all times! She's nicely elongated, so watch that color of her vulva for changes.

Latest posts

Back