CLP Miniatures is very proud to announce our new addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
I have recently been looking for a few mares to add to my program. I love the cross between my Feather daughters and Magic Man son so of course it would only make sense to add one more Feather daughter.
default_biggrin.png

Bear Branch Nite And Day will arrive here early this afternoon! She is obviously a Feather daughter and her dam is Hunt House Farms Daydreamer, a Dream Merchant daughter!
default_smile.png
This is not the best photo of her - we will be taking nice photos in spring.

BB2011niteandday1adjWebMed.jpg

This coming year we will breed all three of our Feather daughters to Izon! SO EXCITED!
default_risa8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
Love those Feather daughters.

default_yes.gif
Getitia and now that Feather lives here I am hoping for many more!
default_smile.png
We had one born here this year and she is absolutely darling and precious and all of 23" at 4 months old. I don't have a really good photo of her yet, but this is CLP Over The Moon - bred the opposite way - Feather bred to my Magic Man daughter! I am completely smitten with her!
default_wub.png

PA161613.jpg

Our plan is to add on to our barn in the spring and then I will be able to shop for the mares that I want to purchase for Feather. I need more room..............LOL

Beautiful !! I love black and white and she is stunning.
default_wub.png
Congrats
default_smile.png

Connie, I loved this mare when I met her 2 years ago at Ger Mels. My OH wouldn't let me have her at the time ( my loss, your gain
default_yes.gif
). You know how we feel about the Bear Branch breeding and It looks as though our plans are starting to pay off too, with the best foal crop this year that we have ever had. I wish you all the best with your breedings in the future, and give 'Feather; a huge hug from us
default_wub.png

BEAUTIFUL- CONGRATUALTIONS!

She's beautiful Connie. Congratulations!

I just love Feather and what he is producing.
default_wub.png

Thank you so much everyone!

I have LOVED Feather since the first moment I set my eyes on him wayyyy back in the 90's. I still cannot believe that he lives here with me and I continue to drool over him every single day and he has been here for almost 2 years now. I have to honestly say that he still brings me to tears often - just his presence alone can make me cry. He is truly a very special boy. Hubby is always saying "Must be nice to be Feather".
default_biggrin.png
It is nice to see that people still admire him like I do. It truly warms my heart. He is such a phenominal stallion. He still struts his stuff everytime you have him on a lead as if to say "look at me"
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

I feel so privileged to have him here and will always be so very grateful to my good friend Jane for allowing me the opportunity to be partners with her! It is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in the horse business!

Now I own 4 four of his daughters and I can't wait to breed them to Izon. (well not Over The Moon)

Thank you all for sharing in my joy! It has been a great day! I will give Feather a huge hug for you Sharon!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back