I have added two SPECTACULAR yearlings to my program!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Connie! Those are 2 very, very nice additions.
default_yes.gif

default_wub.png
OOOHHH, Congrats! I have a Bear Branch Geronimo Feather son I hope to show this year and he looks alot like your colt. I love the Bear Branch line!

Big congratulations Connie!
default_aktion033.gif
They're both beautiful!! And have such exotic heads!
default_drool5.gif

Congrats Connie, They are Gorgeous... You know I love Pats horses too

I wish you lots of luck with them both and they haven't realized yet how lucky they are to get you as their new mommy !!!!!

Joyce - I will be in touch with you regarding the photo shoot!

minie812 - would love to see a photo of your Geronimo son !

Thanks again all - I will post more photos on the photo forum when I get them home settled and ready to show!
default_smile.png
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Connie ~ On your new pretty lil babies, I am very excited for you & it would be very nice to see you in the ring again
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations and Enjoy!!

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

"I will be updating pics when the weather in Michigan is warm and bathing and clipping can take place."

Hmmmm - that will be about JULY! I wondered where the green grass in the photo came from
default_laugh.png

Very nice pair - looking forward to seeing you at the shows!!

WOW Connie, they are GORGEOUS!!!!! My breeder now own's Bear Branch Painted Feather and he is just stunning!! I hope to own one of his babies sometime soon!
default_wub.png

Good luck with your wonderful addition!

~Tammy

Yes, I wish I would have known that Bear Branch Painted Feather was for sale - I would have been interested in him, but am very happy that he has found his perfect home. I knew that he went to New Jersey - as soon as I heard he was sold I went searching.
default_wink.png

Now Janice, - you know it won't be "Me" in the ring - it will be KELLI!! I don't do so well inside the show ring - I do MUCH better outside the ring. I'm the official "groomer"
default_wink.png

and Dana................. PLEASE!! Let's hope for green grass and a little warmth before July! LOL - I Hope!
default_pray.gif
:pray Let's think positively. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and seeing alot of old friends and making many new ones! We are very much looking forward to getting out some this year. It has been a long time.
default_new_multi.gif

Congratulations on your new purchases
default_smile.png
I too am a huge fan of Stonehenge Painted Feather. So much so that we imported two daughters and a son in 2007. Painted Sedona can be seen in my avatar. Last year the two girls produced identical fillies by Champion Farms Storm Cloud, and this year they are both due to our Del's Cowboy Grandson ( Del's Cowboy top and bottom...now that WILL be interesting
default_aktion033.gif
) Not only that, but we are coming out to Texas next week to meet Feather in person, and spending a few days with Jane at the Bear Branch Ranch
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Needless to say I can't wait.

Shadelady,

You will LOVE Jane - she is a great person. I'm sure you will have a great time with her. Give Feather a big hug for me. I have yet to meet him in person - but I hope to one day. I haven't talked to Jane in a long time so tell her I said HI!! And give her a hug too!

Congratulations on your daughters and son!
default_wub.png
default_smile.png
I will look for photos of your foals - be sure to post or send them to me through email. I never tire from looking at anything to do with Feather:)

Oh Connie,

They are both just beautiful!!!!! I am so happy for you as you fill your barn again.

Congratulations!!!

Latest posts

Back