Exciting New Addition for us!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
We are proud to announce our new venture with the purchase of a stunning double bred Rock "E" ASPC/AMHR American Shetland colt.

He is sired by Rhapsody's Reign man out of an absolutly incredible mare B&L's Rock "E" Lady of Fashion!

We cannot thank Shari and Linda of Rhapsody Shetlands enough for allowing us to purchase this boy! He is going to be an amazing new addition to our breeding programme, and I can't wait to see how he cross's over the daughters by our other stallion Scott Creek Monarch Cadence.

He is due to arrive in New Zealand in January - I can't wait to meet him in the flesh!!!

Monarch08-19-11D-1-1-1.jpg

MonarchBody.jpg

MonarchsHead.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful colt! He reminds me alot of one of the colts that I had born here this year. Congratulations!

I had someone complain to me the other day about the 'best' of our North American horses being exported; looks like you'd be one of those she was upset about.
default_wink.png
He is absolutely lovely Congrats!

There is no way you will be disapointed in your buy. I have not seen this colt but have seen several of the Reign Man offspring and they are to die for, but then again so is their daddy. I would take him anyday.

Latest posts

Back