I have added two SPECTACULAR yearlings to my program!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
Because I am bursting at the seams and just can't keep it in another minute, I want to proudly announce our newest additions.

Anybody that knows me knows how I feel about Stonehendge Painted Feather. He is my ALL TIME FAVORITE miniature horse. I have bought several of his get and have always been so very pleased so imagine how I feel to now be adding a couple of "grandget"!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
:love
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

HUGE thanks to Pat Foster at Impressible Miniatures for allowing me the opportunity to purchase these superb horses!
default_worshippy.gif
Pat is absolutely WONDERFUL to work with and is just the sweetest woman and truly cares so much about her horses and where they go.
default_thumbup.gif
MANY of her gorgeous horses have done very well in the show ring and her program is phenominal.
default_firstprize.gif
default_firstprize.gif

So without further adeu....................... Let me present to you..........

Impressible Feathers Cupcake - daughter of Bear Branch Painted Feather - Two Time AMHA National Top Ten

Cupcake2.JPG

and............... the colt that I have been searching for over a year for! I am so IN LOVE with this boy!

Impressible Feathers Valiant Victory - son of Bear Branch Painted Feather - Two Time AMHA National Top Ten

Valiant.JPG

The cross between the "Feather" horses and my "Magic Man" son and daughter in the future produce superb foals!

Thank for sharing in my excitement!
default_smile.png
default_aktion033.gif

I will be updating pics when the weather in Michigan is warm and bathing and clipping can take place.
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is one example of the "Magic Man Son" - "Feather Daughter" cross -

Magic Mans All Izon Me - Sire

izontrot.JPG

Bear Branch Painted Red Snow - Dam

Redsnowtrot.JPG

Resulting foal 2006 colt!

DSCN2056.JPG

default_smile.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your new purchases ..they are fabulous !

Thanks everyone! I am MORE than excited. Now I hope and pray to be able to get out to a few shows this year. I haven't shown horses in a long time as I needed to grow my children up LOL - but my oldest daughter has expressed interest again so I will work the horses and groom them and she will show them. Let's hope the plan falls into place.

Jessica, I am planning to have a farm photo shoot here this summer and the photographer that I emailed stated that your farm was interested also. I am looking at August or September - to give the foals a chance to be born and grow a little before photos. Would be great if we could coordinate something.

default_smile.png

WOW!!!!!!

I am going to try and find their website now!!!!! Congrats!

Wow, they are stunning! My colt I lost last month to a broken leg was a Painted Feather grandson and he was a wonderful colt - sweetest most loving temperament.

Congratulations on your incredible new additions!

I agree....... they are gorgeous!! :)

Susan O.

Congrats !!! She reminds me of my yearling filly.

2020463020104666634S425x425Q85.jpg

Last edited:
Your new additions are absolutely beautiful!! Yes Liz did say that you were thinking about a photo shoot. We would really be interested getting together with you. Let me know any details. Aug or Sept is a great time as thats when everyone always looks their best
default_smile.png
Joyce

Beautiful and congratulations!

Peggy

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS CONNIE....

They are BEAUTIFUL!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back