Clipping

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamlandnh

Reaction score
I'm working on my 4H demo that is due 3/22 and I would like to do it on how to clip a mini. I have been searching here on the forum and found a wonderful head diagram. Would anyone happen to have a body diagram and leg one?

Any good websites that I could use as sources?

If anyone has any before and after shots that I print out to use also would be great.

Thanks Lizzie

That is a very good demo idea. I may have to have my nieces steal that idea for their demos this yr. If anyone has the head diagram I would appreciate that.

Alisha

What a great link for clipping. Any other pictures out there for this project.

Just bumping this to see if anyone else can give her a little help.

The head-clipping demo should be on here somewhere...perhaps if you did a post-search you can find it.

Can anyone give a copy of Portia Sue Owens video - I saw it at a clinic once. I don't know if they can use this medium for their 4-H project or not?

I would love to see more diagrams of clipping a mini considering I'm going to give it a try this Spring and know nothing about clipping one. Right now I'm studying everything I can find on the subject.
default_yes.gif

BTW, how old should a mini be before you clip it for the first time?

Last edited by a moderator:
I start as soon as I can! which means mommie has to be okay with me being around the foal. I get them indicted right away, less hassle later! Can't wait to get back to it, let everyone off since November.

thanks alot for the before and after pics. I have found a head diagram on the form but thanks for the info.
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Here's a great website! Goes through all the steps of the body, what you need, etc. This would be great for you to learn off of! Pictures and everything there!

www.southernheartranch.com/clip.html

Latest posts

Back