cleaned feed room out

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevycouple

Reaction score
Well I was down with a migrane for three days so I was TIRED of being in the house. The day started windy and chilly so I was bummed so I ran some arrands. When I got home the weather was getting better. So off to work I went. We have an old grain room used by the farmers who owned this property before us. It's a great size at 40'x12' and three doors. I've never really "cleaned" it out totally but that was the goal today front to back. Those doors will come in handy when unloading hay. It looked so overwhelming until I actually got started. I'm ashamed it took me so long to do it. The only gross thing I found was baby mice...no spiders, snakes ect. My hubby will have to fix the doors when he gets home from his TDY and I'll just throw ply-wood up for now. But it's all ready for hay to fill it up. I also have an old wooden box car and thats next on my list of things to do. Maybe hubby should leave more often LOL...I try my darndest to keep busy and that turns to cleaning. So until tomorrow!!!!

:saludando: I wonder if it is in the air or something. I just got over a migraine that lasted 4 days, the worst one I ever had(Have been getting them for 18 or so years.) I think my mini's forgot who I was. With hubby and my son taking care of them, I'll be doing a lot of cleaning myself tomorrow
default_yes.gif
: Everything from water buckets to stalls. I can't wait
default_rolleyes.gif
: I'm tired of being in too... So I know exactly how you feel..

Yeah this was my worst also. I even dropped the kids off at day care to goto the base quick care type thing it was so bad. They gave me two shots and that only dulled the pain enough for me to get some sleep. By that night I was vomiting. I've never had it so bad. Of course I'm the only one home to care for the animal's and children so that mad it that much worse being in sunlight and even driving. I've only been getting them for a few months now but they are at least weekly. So I'm working with my Dr. for the right medicine right now. Thats no fun. They are talking about putting me on a daily med since there so often.

:saludando: Daily meds will help. Mine have gotten worse lately because I had an epiderial for my back in Jan.I have a herniated disc.) That really messes with your mirgraines
default_wacko.png
: After the births of my children, they got worse too.(epiderials) I also take Imitrex. It is in a pill now, but before I gave myself the shots.. I think that is the worst part of mirgraines, Vomiting. Sure makes your head worse. I think I lost weight over those days.

It is very hard to function with them. Hubby was here only at night. I hope they can help get yours under control. I know how you feel.. Take care of yourself...
default_yes.gif
:

You two must talk to your Doctors about Gabapentin.

I had to go to a Neurologist in London in order to get it but it's been around a while and it WORKS!!!!

I was a slave to migraines- if I got one all I could do was go to bed.

Then the doctor put me on Sumatriptan, which worked bu I became used to it and was taking very high doses and the migraines were coming almost every week, hence the trip to the posh Neurologist.

She wanted a catscan etc but said we would try Gabapentin first- Oh and I had to stop taking ALL pain meds (That alone nearly killed be as I have M.E. and Fybromyalgia as part of it now, but I did do it- Thanks to Debs and Bonnie and Reiki!!)

Anyhoo, I am now almost pain med free- I take a non-prescription painkiller if I really need it,- I get occasional headaches - and that is what they are- and that is it.

Migraines??

Haven't had one since MAY this year!!

Zilch, Nada.

Go, talk ot your Doctor.

GABAPENTIN!!!

Latest posts

Back