Classic K Miniatures thread. pics and updates on my mini's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cassie you seem to have let Penny's thread slip quietly down the page - were you hoping that we wouldn't notice??

Sorry but you dont get away with it ...............

WHERE IS THE PEE SAMPLE!!!!!!!

Cassie I will be coming over soon to whip your butt, Bad Girl
bullwhip.gif

At least give us a photo so we can decide form that if she is preggo.
bow.gif

Where are you Cassie - are you OK? What happened at the party - hope it went well and there were no problems!

Keep meaning to ask how your little Angus cow is doing, hopefully she is more or less 100% now.
default_yes.gif

We still need the pee sample plus pictures asap.

I am off to bed now, if Cassie hasn't checked in by my morning I will send her a text message.

keep safe Cassie
pray.gif

Really getting worried now - yes, a text would be good Renee, thank you.

Hope you are OK Cassie.
default_wub.png

Hi Girls sorry... Bad Cassie!!

we have been mega busy getting the house ready for this stupid party today!

and it has been pouring for last 4 days STRAIGHT! we have had over 100mm over 4" in the last 4 days! the ponies are misery! and its about 15 degrees brrr! hello summer bye summer hello winter!
default_no.gif
LOL

the paddocks are absoloutly waterlogged.

Suzie and poor little Finn are locked in the stable as Suzie is in her full summer coat and I can't put a rug on her, and Finn has outgrown his rain coat LOL and I need to get him a new one. I let Smartie and Penny into the stable paddock and Smartie loves it! he doesn't leave the shelter unless I'm coming over or to get a drink! silly boy!!

Penny has a fleece rug and her rain rug on as she was shivering and soaking wet the poor baby girl! so no recent pics...unless you want a pic of a very wet n muddy Penny with her rugs on LOL.

if it stops raining this arvo for a bit I might move Penny n Smartie back to their paddock n put Suzie n Finn out for a run... not sure though as I don't want them both to run around and slip, fall n hurt themselves on the wet grass...
default_no.gif

I love the rain and its the best time to get it so the grass doesn't die over the summer... but we need at least 2 days of sun so the water can sink into the ground n I can give my ponies some excercies
default_wacko.png
poor little babies!

angus girl doing really really well!

we lost another cow though
default_no.gif
I hate this so bad, we haven't lost this many cows in years!! we found her in the dam! we think she had trouble calving and so went to the dam to the coolness and either died on the side, or got to deep and drowned
default_crybaby.gif

also one of little heifers got a piece of wire stuck in her eye, poor little girl we were able to get it out and we can hopefully save the eye
default_pray.gif

will try take some new pics of Finn over the weekend if I get a chance, his colour is really coming through with his little goggles and around his mouth LOL silly little man! going to worm him today as I have found an ivermectin only wormer that is safe for babies
default_laugh.png
default_517.gif

one month till Christmas!!! WOW
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Oh Cassie so sorry about your cows
no.gif
I hope they aren't getting into something since you have lost more then one in such short time. So sorry
no.gif
Hope you can save the little heifer's eye!

Hope the weather straightens out for you too.
yes.gif

Can't wait to see more pictures of Finn!
wub.gif

lol no Jenny, as I said, its been raining, well pouring actually, so even if I had a pad underneath her, there is a real strong chance of it getting wet by the rain and that would dilute the urine and make the test invalid which would then be a waste of $30 so I'm patiently waiting, once the rain stops when I go to take her rugs off, I will try maybe with some duct tape to put another pad on her LOL sounds funny hehe

here's hoping the rain will stop soon... otherwise we could get a flood... warragamba dam is at 80% capacity... if it gets to 90% they will open the gates to let some out... if that happens we will most likely get a flood...
default_rolleyes.gif

the boys want a flood cos then school would be cancelled LOL

Dad just told me we have 4 new calves
default_biggrin.png
if it stops raining on Sunday I might go n check them out
default_yes.gif
n of course I will take my camera so you can all tag along hehe

So sorry to hear that you are having rain deluges Cassie - trouble is the longer you have to keep the horses in and stabled, the more excited they get when let out! A catch 22 situation unfortunately!
default_rolleyes.gif

And another cow lost - I'm so sorry, what bad luck you are having this year. Have you used the same bull before without problems? Just asking coz many years ago when we were in cows, our neighbour hired a lovely looking bull for his cows, but the following year he had nothing but trouble with the calvings. Found out later that this bull had caused 'problems' before, always throwing calves with front ends that were too big for most normal cows to cope with - wouldn't have known from looking at the bull himself, must have been something in his genes, he wasn't even a big bull????

Would love to see some pics of your new calves when you have a moment - hope the party goes well!
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
oh please photos of the calves thay are so cute when there little
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
wow now that does surprise me,
wub.gif
I was convinced that was a baby belly
rolleyes.gif
oh well, you will get to choose the daddy when the time is right.

default_saludando.gif
oh begger, so that means we will have to wait togher for foals in 2013 WOW that seems so far

away

That suprises me too!! Are you sure you read the result right!! She certainly isn't fat Cassie, just a good weight IMO.
default_yes.gif

Ah well, at least you will have both Penny and Susie foaling together in 2013 - plus you are now going to have the fun of finding and choosing the right stallion/s for them both.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

That suprises me too!! Are you sure you read the result right!! She certainly isn't fat Cassie, just a good weight IMO.
default_yes.gif

Ah well, at least you will have both Penny and Susie foaling together in 2013 - plus you are now going to have the fun of finding and choosing the right stallion/s for them both.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
thanks everyone... I'm sure I did I did everything that it said to do...

depending on how Suzie n Finn go will be the decider if I breed again.... I might decide in 2012 I do want another foal or two...if I do, I think I have already decided on the stallions, definitley for Suzie anyway!!
default_biggrin.png

thanks for all the support!

Latest posts

Back