Classic K Miniatures thread. pics and updates on my mini's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's a pretty girl, Cassie
yes.gif
I hope it isn't too hard and too much longer to catch her peeing. Can't wait for the news
aktion033.gif

She's a pretty girl, Cassie
yes.gif
I hope it isn't too hard and too much longer to catch her peeing. Can't wait for the news
aktion033.gif
Thankyou Megan

LOL at night just before I feed them is the best time... so tonight I will be waiting and watching LOL as long as it doesn't storm...
default_unsure.png

haha pee pee not going so well... she has been very sneaky... and we have been getting storms every afternoon...
default_rolleyes.gif
hoping maybe tonight... but another big storm is expected so I may not be able to catch any thing again... LOL goodness me! this is taking for ever!!
default_wacko.png

COME ON we wanna know if you have a baby in your tummy Penny!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif

Could you pop her into Suzie's stable, then shake some straw under her - rustling straw often makes them pee (just be ready with your container/collecting implement!!)

Could you pop her into Suzie's stable, then shake some straw under her - rustling straw often makes them pee (just be ready with your container/collecting implement!!)
great idea Anna, I might try that... lol this is getting a bit annoying hehe
default_wacko.png

Whistle! It always worked on the riding school ponies!
default_new_rofl.gif

Whistle! It always worked on the riding school ponies!
default_new_rofl.gif
hmmm yes well I would... but... I can't whistle...
default_no.gif
ever since I got my false tooth... LOL yes I have a false tooth
default_rolleyes.gif
I haven't been able to
default_sad.png

might just have to keep watching and waiting... will try the stable thing though...

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
you girls are so funny. I'll have to remember the straw thing, I have one that never pees when I'm around and
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
one that waits til I go out there to pee.
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl never fail. I'm fixing feed buckets and she pees
default_new_rofl.gif

A nice fresh bed of straw always works for my girls..I swear they save it up all day until they come inside on the nice fresh straw Iv put down and blast off
default_rolleyes.gif

Yeah I've thought of that Diane...
default_smile.png
its just shE is such a timid n scared mare I dnt know how she would go with it. This morning I went out n she was in "her" spot lol standing there lifted the tail I quickly grabbed the sponge n bucket... She did a poo instead
default_sad.png
lol silly girl I might try the stable thing... If I get a chance at lunch otherwise I might try putting some straw or shavings down in the paddock that might work...
default_smile.png
by the time I confirm her pregnancy she will have already foaled lol :s just kidding lol

Come on Cassie - get her in that stable!! WE WANT RESULTS!!

How's the little Angus cow this morning?

I'm sorry to keep you all waiting!!! believe me this is driving me crazy!! i used to always see her pee... ever since I got the foal tester... no pee anymore LOL
default_wacko.png
default_unsure.png
this mare LOVES to drive me crazy LOL

will try slip her halter on and put her in the stable tomorrow... but don't hold your breath LOL

our angus girl is doing really really well
default_smile.png
she is such a fighter! we are so happy and proud of her! what a star!
default_biggrin.png

here are some pics of Penny so you don't forget what she looks like LOL

comparison from... beginning of November I think...

0411112.jpg

0411113.jpg

then this morning...

Penny151111.jpg

penny1511112.jpg

default_saludando.gif
its so horrible when thay dont come near you thay no that your not gunna hurt them.

you feel well i do.. thay think that your only there to feed them thats it ..and it brakes my heart b/c all you wont to do is be there friend

default_saludando.gif
its so horrible when thay dont come near you thay no that your not gunna hurt them.

you feel well i do.. thay think that your only there to feed them thats it ..and it brakes my heart b/c all you wont to do is be there friend
exactly Jenny!!

I think Penny's tummy is getting bigger... I think LOL I have cut her feed back, so if she was just fat technically her tummy should be getting smaller rather then bigger LOL right?
default_rolleyes.gif

Back