Classic K Miniatures thread. pics and updates on my mini's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love those Suzie shots!!!

They are all looking fab
default_smile.png

They look so great Cassie! I was just going thru my old text messages and realized that Finns birthday should be comming up soon.

yep it sure is!!! the 9th October!! hoping to get Russell to help me do a photo shoot of him for his bday
default_smile.png

thanks Bree, I'm finally getting the hang of photography
default_smile.png
haha I am hoping to take Suz to the AMPS feature show... something tells me I shouldn't put her in best presented LOL look at her coat!!!!! grrr LOL

Thanks Hayley, well they better love me! with all the time I put into them LOL.

Penny is so loving the new baby! she watches the stable constantly and is never too far away! can't wait to see how she goes when I let him out tomorrow morning
default_smile.png

Oh they all look fabulous Cassie - thank you so much for the update.

I love seeing everyone galloping around and having fun - Smartie looks great, you wouldn't believe that he is an old man!!

Cant believe that almost a year has gone past since we excitedly welcomed the FAB FINN into the world - hope you can do that special photo shoot for his Birthday.
default_yes.gif

thanks guys
default_smile.png

Anna, your right about Smartie lol he doesn't act his age at all brat!

yes Finnley will be one in exactly one week!!! :D cutie little kid!

I'm glad you like him Diane
default_smile.png
haha I don't think I would lie on his tummy though :/ he isn't a very affectionate bull LOL

he throughs nice calves though so thats good
default_smile.png
None of our bulls are what I'd call affectionate, but if they have a bad temper they don't stick around long, either.

I don't have any pics of the bulls, but here's one of my cows and her 2012 calf (perhaps I shared this earlier this year):

411 and calf 2012.jpg

Here's a collage of winter pics my MIL took several years ago:

Cows - Jan 3 2006.jpg

and, sorry I'm late catching up on what's going on, here.

They are all really nice, but I really like Suzie and Penny.
Thanks Chanda
default_smile.png

Penny could quite possibly be going to a stallion this weekend woohoo!!
default_thumbup.gif
which is very exciting!

oh I remember those pics
default_smile.png
so cute!

we have 5 new calves here atm, with many more soon to come
default_smile.png
I agree about bulls with bad tempers! my bull Samson is turning out to be a lovely young thing and him and our big bull are best buddies lol which is nice to see, we won't have bulls with bad tempers here either, its not worth it!

will put pics up here later of my ponies and their adventure with my friend and her little girls hehehe soo cute!

Love all the photos, Cassie! Finn is growing up!

Smartie does not look or act his age. What a handsome boy!

Does anyone know where my thread went? I sure hope it wasn't deleted and it was just moved. I needed to put together a journal of Laney's Pregnancy and I was going to use all the info in my post. I can't remember everything and go through my thousands of pictures on this computer!

I know I miss you all too! I come on briefly every few days and look around a bit. It's never enough though!

THANK YOU for finding it! Where in the world was it? I swear it wasn't on page 1 or 2 of this board! lol (hope not cause I would be blind if it was!) I am going to have to post pictures and updates on the furballs!

Have you replaced Suzie's rug yet? Silly girl!

YAY, HAHAHAH Suzie's rug! not yet... LOL I finished off the one I made her last night so after her bath today she will be wearing it
default_smile.png
hoping to give Penny a bath today too, ready for her big date!!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Do Loki and Thor need to threaten to invade again?
default_new_rofl.gif
It worked last time!

hahaha they are coming, I just had to take poor Caspy to the vets, he has an absess and has to get it operated on tomorrow, just got back am charging my camera and will load them while I eat dinner
default_smile.png

I have decided that I won't put Penny into foal this year... :/ its taken me a while to decide but I thinks its best... Sandy I thought was going to have the foal but her husband has decided that they won't now, I'm happy with my little herd for now, so I think I will spend the year hopefully show her a little get her out and about a bit then next year put them both into foal to different stallions of course LOL) my friend who came over with her little girls said she wants a Suzie baby, so I have an owner for her foal already or FInn (she wants Finn LOL don't think I can seperate myself from him...:/ )

so this year I'm just going to have fun with them hopefully do a little jumping with Penny and next year consider putting her to Sandy's stallion and Suzie to a nice stallion
default_smile.png

phew, I'm glad I got that off my chest :)pics to come shortly

ok ok, lol pics from when my friend and her two gorgeous little girls came to play
default_smile.png

I can't get over how much he loved these two!

405.JPG

406.JPG

409.JPG

417.JPG

430.JPG

437.JPG

even Penny investigated Skye
default_smile.png

413.JPG

434.JPGhe was even so good when they were bouncing his ball around <3

more next post...

they are so cute together!

437.JPG

having a little run hehe

441.JPG

he loved Tamsen!

447.JPG

he got a little sleepy then, and decided it was Cassie snuggle time
default_smile.png

451.JPG

456.JPG

you asked for pics LOL

here are some of the girls on Suzie, first time Suzie has ever had anyone on her
default_smile.png
so proud of her!

486.JPG

I don't like this pic of me but it is so cute of Suzie and Tamsen <3

490.JPG

Skye looks sooo cute on Suzie mumma!

501.JPG

502.JPG

Latest posts

Back