Classic K Miniatures thread. pics and updates on my mini's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love all the pictures! They are so good and it looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Finn is so cute with his girls! And what a good girl Suzie was
default_smile.png

You will have fun with Penny this year
default_smile.png
Can't wait to see her jumping and showing!

I love the photos of Fin with the girls, but OMG when he is snuggling with you in the second to last photo.... Look at that darling little expression! Can I have him???
default_smile.png

Wish there were more of Penny!! Hehe. Suzie looks like a superstar with her first "pony ride" such fun photos!

Great pics!

It's so hard to decide who and when to breed, I badly want to use Ashanti but I don't want a lot of foals next year so I'm thinking of slimming her down and putting her back out in the ring. So I know how you feel with Penny! If only it didn't take a year to cook those foals....
default_wink.png

Oh wasn't Finn a good boy, bless him!! And he really did seem to enjoy his time with his new friends.
default_yes.gif

As for the wonderful Suzie - well she's just a star!
default_thumbup.gif

But the pics of you and Finn sharing cuddle time beat the lot!!
default_firstprize.gif

I love the photos of Fin with the girls, but OMG when he is snuggling with you in the second to last photo.... Look at that darling little expression! Can I have him???
default_smile.png

Wish there were more of Penny!! Hehe. Suzie looks like a superstar with her first "pony ride" such fun photos!
haha sorry Lexi, Finn is mine!! lol I don't think I could ever sell him, my special baby!

he sure is a love bug!

I'll try get some pics of Penny for you this weekend
default_smile.png
she is a little fat atm as well, but will be getting her into shape with some more jumping soon
default_smile.png

Suzie was brilliant! was so proud of her
default_smile.png

I love all the pictures! They are so good and it looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Finn is so cute with his girls! And what a good girl Suzie was
default_smile.png

You will have fun with Penny this year
default_smile.png
Can't wait to see her jumping and showing!
Thanks Megan
default_smile.png
the girls had a great time! and so did their mum
default_smile.png

Great pics!

It's so hard to decide who and when to breed, I badly want to use Ashanti but I don't want a lot of foals next year so I'm thinking of slimming her down and putting her back out in the ring. So I know how you feel with Penny! If only it didn't take a year to cook those foals....
default_wink.png
oh yeah! definitley agree with you there Bree!

Ashanti will look great in the ring
default_smile.png
I'm sure you will have a great time with her!

haha yes! wish it didn't take so long! but the wait is definitley worth it everytime
default_smile.png

Oh wasn't Finn a good boy, bless him!! And he really did seem to enjoy his time with his new friends.
default_yes.gif

As for the wonderful Suzie - well she's just a star!
default_thumbup.gif

But the pics of you and Finn sharing cuddle time beat the lot!!
default_firstprize.gif
thanks Anna
default_smile.png
they were both so good! was so proud of them! and even Penny coming up to say hello, she has come so far!

I gave Suzie a big bath yesterday and I'm so happy with how she is looking (except that she is fat and fluffy lol) but her mane and tail are so shiny and soft
default_smile.png
I love this!

Happy birthday to my little baby boy!!! well it was yesterday but I didn't get a chance to get on here
default_smile.png

Finn had a lovely day (well it didn't start out too great) let him in with Hudson and Classic for a play date and Hudson kept trying hump him!
default_thud.gif
and my poor baby hated it so much that he was doing these really high pitched squeals and ran to me, then he finally got up the courage to play with Hudson and Classic came and wacked him one! poor baby! he ran behind me then and kept going to the gate...
default_thumbdown.gif
was not happy with either Classic or Hudson! meanies!

so he spent the day with Penny and went in with Suzie for the first time since weaning
default_smile.png
he was such a good boy and didn't try to drink from her once!!
default_thumbup.gif

at lunch time he got a big pamperning session with a nice big brush and bread and carrots
default_smile.png

then for dinner he had a birthday cake! will try upload the pic of his cake later
default_smile.png
it was a lucerne chaff honey and mitavite cake with oaten chaff icing mitavite breeda writing saying Finn and apples for the outside and a carrot candle HEHEHE was so much fun!
default_eat.gif
they all shared it and loved it! :D

getting so nervous about Sunday with Suzie!!! AHHH first show I'm going to without Trish and Bek! and my mum and dad can't even come as they have been invited to a engagement party... Suzie is looking fantastic but I'm so scared LOL
default_ohnoes.jpg

I'm hoping there will be a proffesional photographer there but I will take my camera to see if someone can get some shots for me...

Suzie is on at 9:15am with Best Taffy AMP

then hopefully she will get in best coloured LOL

then 9:45am with Classic head female

10am is best classic head.... maybe she could get in that? hehe

10:05am is best trot

10:30am is best mane and tail (just a bit of fun really lol)

then she has a break till 1:35pm when she has NSW state Champion mare 8 years and over...

doubt she will get in the supreme chamion mare but it could be cool
default_smile.png

ahhhh LOL at least she has a break before state champion... I might be a little green that morning though...
default_ohnoes.jpg

so thoughts and prayers would be appreciated please for Sunday...
default_smile.png
will let you all know how I go when we get back
default_smile.png

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FINN!!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp
default_hypocrite.gif
So glad to hear that you enjoyed (most of) your day and your special Birthday Tea!
default_eat.gif

Sorry Cassie, I seem to have lost a day somewhere this week so missed our special boy's special Day!

Good luck to you and Suzie for Sunday - sounds like a busy day for both of you, cant wait to hear how it goes but I just know that our wonderful Suzie will knock 'em dead and will bring back some prizes for you!
default_firstprize.gif

Happy B'day Finn!!!!

Sounds like he needs a play lesson from Derby
default_wink.png
now that the mares let the foals go up to him he stands there while all three bite him and climb all over him... and loves every second!!
default_new_rofl.gif
I'll get him to email FInn some tips!

Best of luck at the show, will keep my fingers crossed
default_smile.png

Thanks Ladies
default_smile.png

Suzie's summer coat is starting to come through woohoo!! I'm brushing like crazy (it won't be ready in time but she will look good anyway I think ) I got a whole bucket full of hair off her last night
default_smile.png
and underneath was soooo shiny
default_smile.png
so excited to see how she looks this summer! Finn is shedding.... just slow and steady like the rest of my little man! LOL

will let you know how we go and hopefully post some pics late sunday night or monday... fingers crossed... :/

HEEHEEHEEHEE that was fun
default_smile.png

first class Best Taffy Suzie didn't place (I didn't expect her to she is still shedding her winter coat)

2nd class Classic head female was a big class of 20 ponies.... she came 5th!!!!!!!
default_firstprize.gif
(so proud of her!)

3rd class Best trot massive class (they should have split it male and female) 29 ponies in that one, she didnt place but the judge really liked her
default_smile.png

4th Class best mane and tail (don't know why I put her in that lol oh well) she didn't place.. gosh there were some gorgeous manes and tails in that!

5th Class! NSW Champion miniature pony mare 8 years and over.... she placed top 3!!!!!! WOOHOO!! so proud of her! (some of the people showing thought if she was in top condition she would have got reserve maybe even champion which is soo exciting!)

Suzie was an absoloute angel all day! and I was so proud of her
default_smile.png

so excited to continue showing her and start showing Finn hehe and see how they go

pictures yes well... I got one of the guys to take some pics well I thought he got some anyway, I looked at my camera after... and nothing poo! lol

so there was a proffesional photographer there and I know she got some pics of Suzie working out so I will keep my eye out for pics and might get one or two... Diane I will get you a pic of Suzie in the paddock, I'm so sorry I didn't get any show pics for you all
default_sad.png
I did try...
default_giveup.gif
will take a pic of her ribbon too
default_smile.png
its soo pretty!
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone for supporting me!
default_laugh.png

Well I guess I can release the congrats then
default_wink.png

Well done to both of you!!!!!!

Well done Cassie and Suzie!!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

Shame about the camera (choose a more reliable person next time!!) but hope you can find one or two of the professional ones for us to see Cassie.
default_yes.gif

Congrats Cassie!!! Pictures would have been fun but looking forward to the ones the photographer took! Sounds like a very fun day with your babies
default_smile.png

thanks everyone
default_smile.png
I have been stalking the photographers website like a hawk! nothing yet... I took some paddock pics yesterday with her and her ribbon <3 will try upload them at lunch
default_smile.png
also got some new pics of little Hudson I'll post them on his page
default_smile.png

pictures for you all
default_smile.png

042.JPG Suzie's ribbon!

038.JPG she is so proud of what she won! <3

040.JPG

035.JPG Finn is very proud of his mummy and wants to know where he can get one too
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back