Classic K Miniatures thread. pics and updates on my mini's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diane will like him because he is spotted
default_wink.png
which must have been a shock to his breeder
default_new_rofl.gif
he has fine red spots all over his body that you can see in his fleece, it's awesome
default_wub.png

Thats so cool Bree
default_smile.png
lol wow a spotted alpaca hehehe

sorry girls that I haven't been around this weekend... slack I know but here is the reason why........

Suzie and I went to our first show today!!! woohoo! she was such an awesome girl and she won her class! :D couldn't be happier and she was moving so beautifully for me and was such a good girl in the float and being with the other horses ;)

(I know your going to be angry at me... but unfortunatly I couldn't get any pics...) my friend Rebekah and her mum took me, and two of their horses came as well
default_smile.png
Rebekah went in two classes with her galloway gelding Rocky and she got a first and a second, then she went in a led class with her three yr old riding pony filly and got champion! woohoo massive day! but was well worth it, and we are hoping to take suzie out again in a few weeks time
default_smile.png
I have to try and get some more of that coat off first LOL
default_thud.gif

WOOHOO!!!!!!
default_firstprize.gif
:FirstPrize
default_firstprize.gif

I always knew Suzie was an awesome little pony! Give her a big squeezy hug from me
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

Have fun with that coat, have you tried a shedding blade? Not all horses like them but they do work well.

Thanks Bree
default_smile.png
default_thumbup.gif
it was very exciting! unfortunatly there was no champion... but thats ok, Im just so happy she went out and worked well for me
default_smile.png
everyone who saw her liked her and that her being very fluffy still LOL

I will she got a big yummy dinner tonight and is nice and snug in her stable
default_smile.png

haha you should have heard the carry on from Smartie Penny and Finn when she got back LOL neighing to each other like crazy
default_smile.png
they were all congratulating her on her win hehe
default_firstprize.gif

I got a shedding blade on Saturday and have already used it quite a bit
default_smile.png
it works so well!! she is fine with it such a good girl :)but I think I'm going to have to add another rug to my collection lol, I need a really warm doona or something to get her to lose that coat LOL especially as she is in at night now, she doesn't need her waterproof on... so I guess I better go shopping LOL
default_smile.png

WAY TO GO!!! That is so awesome, Cassie!! SO exciting and I bet she will be in another show soon! Remember to have someone with a camera next time! LOL

Oh well done Cassie - brilliant!! But apart from you not bothering with a camera (or asking anyone else for a quick snap), how dare you sneak off to Suzie's very important first outing without telling us that you were going!!

Never mind, we will forgive you this once - bet you were absolutely thrilled with our special Suz, what a clever girl she is!
default_thumbup.gif

Still WE always knew she was Special!!

Many congratulations to both of you - but Suzie is getting the big ((((HUG)))) from me coz she's just the BEST!!
default_firstprize.gif

Thanks girls
default_smile.png

it was so much fun, but wow what a hectic day! we started at 5am and didn't stop till 5pm LOL we almost missed Suzie's class because we were getting Rebekahs young horse Matilda ready... here is a pic of her (not from the show yesterday) she is sooo pretty!

Matilda.jpg

she got champion led riding pony yesterday,

but yeah we were getting her ready and my ring was flying through their classes then we saw all the mini ponies out there waiting so Aunty trish is like quick go get ready so I get changed while she takes Suzie's rugs off a little bit of makeup on Suz and her bridle on and we ran out to the class LOL poor Suz didn't quite know what was happening but she was such a good girl lol she trotted out so nicely for me so proud of her
default_smile.png

I will definitley make sure we take a camera to the next show
default_smile.png
we are hoping to go to another show at Penrith on the 25th and 26th... I have an engagement party to go to on the 25th but the mini classes are on the 26th so hopefully I can take her to that one
default_smile.png
:) so much fun.

hehe Anna, it was a bit of a rushed decision LOL it wasn't decided till Saturday that we were going to take Suzie then I had to quickly wash her and we trimmed her and got her ready... I don't have internet on my phone otherwise you would have definitley known about it... naughty Cassie... sorry Ladies, I will definitley let you know the day before
default_smile.png
( am I forgiven?)

I have a friend who wants to come and watch Suzie next time so I'll definitley get her with the camera if she does
default_smile.png

What a lovely pony!

Yes there must be photos next time or you won't be forgiven
default_torch.gif

I can imagine! Glad we don't have to do all that braiding on our minis, still I'd love to show one myself I just love the riding ponies!
default_thumbup.gif

yep, full days prep LOL when Rebekah had a grey pony it used to take us even longer LOL he had three white socks a star lol the mini ponies are easy as to prep compared to the hacks and riding ponies I'm used to LOL althought I don't know how we will go with Penny if I show her miniature horse... the more I think about the more worried I am with how she would go with me clipping her... maybe I might get my clippers fixed and just gradually do little bits at a time... just to see how she goes LOL I would love to get her out there and her show halter should be coming soon... I was hoping not to clip her though... hmm LOL

Keep a twitch on hand in case you need it, more reliable then sedatives and after awhile they realise the clipping will not kill them and you can use it less and less
default_smile.png

Hi all
default_saludando.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I am back. Cassie congrats, what wonderful news
default_firstprize.gif
I can't believe you didn't take pics
default_thud.gif

YAY Renee is back!!! welcome back my friend! hope you had a wonderful time!!

yes I know naughty Cassie! lol. Thank you
default_smile.png

Thanks Bree, yeah I might have to... would prefer not to, just because she is a mare who finds it so hard to trust, and she is trusting me so good now I would hate to wreck that... anyway maybe I'll be able to put her into foal in October... and won't show her at all... :/ decisions decisions LOL

two newborn calves born just 15 minutes ago
default_smile.png
my uncle just came and told me, after work I might go and try find them... and I'll try take some piccies for you all if you would like to see new babies
default_smile.png
if its still light enough, I'll have to see how I go...

first two of the season and both born on the same day :D little cuties!... the rest still have a little bit to go, next ones to calve will probably drop in the next 4-6 weeks, then they keep going after that, should get a few from my young bull that I bred. its his first breeding season
default_smile.png
so here's hoping we get some nice looking babies from him! ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back