Classic K Miniatures thread. pics and updates on my mini's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone, This guy is really stupid, he is now 13 years old but he still acts like a baby. We play hide a seek in the summer and when I pop out from behind his shelter he charges off bucking and farting every time. If I stop playing he will come a nudge me
laugh.gif
He is also the one that bucks me off
wub.gif
when I try and ride him home bareback
rolleyes.gif
The dog won't play with him any more cos he kicked her
no.gif
Matteo named him when he was about 5 years old so guess what his name is?????

Blacky
new_rofl.gif

HAHA Renee of course! didn't we all name something Blacky when we were young? I loved the Disney movie Aladdin when I was younger well hey I still do hehe so every new black calf I would call Jasmine! lol I think I ended up with 15 or so Jasmines n I think half of them were boys lol of course I didn't know back then that most of them went to market lol oh well
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif

hey I took some new pics of Kia and her baby today... do you want to see them??
default_new_shocked.gif
default_laugh.png
n I think there is a couple of Suzie and Finn in there somewhere
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Renee, requested some new Penny pics... so here are some new ones

008.JPG

011.JPG

007.JPG

rear end compared to a months ago

30011251.JPG today

2201124.JPG

some fun pics I took
default_biggrin.png

093.JPG

30011245.JPG

017.JPG

003.JPG

theres more but I'm late for work, so will post them later... enjoy
default_wub.png

Her belly looks like is changed a little! Felt any foal movement yet??

How beautiful.
default_aktion033.gif
I hadn't realized penny had blue eyes.
default_wub.png
:wub
thanks
default_wub.png
hehe yep she hides them under her massive fringe lol that was one thing I really loved about her, was her blue eyes :D do you see the heart shape? lol don't know why it goes that shape but I think its cool
default_laugh.png

Her belly looks like is changed a little! Felt any foal movement yet??
Thanks Megan, I think I have felt something, but nothing definite and there isn't alot of movement. and I thought I saw a kick a few days ago... but its so much of a guessing game that I don't want to say anything definite and it be the opposite you know? she is such a flighty girl that she is constantly moving... lol and its hard to know if the movement I feel is a foal, or just her moving lol
default_rolleyes.gif
so I guess we just wait and see...

I missed the heart shape. Had to go back and look again. She is just precious. Delilah has a blue spot in her left eye. just a spot. I think it's cool. Do you think that means she could have a blue eyed baby with the right daddy?

Cassie, You asked if I called Zoey, Splash. Her Splash test came back today, that she carries Splash.

I know it doesn't mean Penny is, too, but their markings are so similar have you

thought about testing her, just for your own curiosity?

Sv300168-1.jpg

Here are a couple pregnancy photos I came across....

This one at day 300

Zoe_Side_5-0-04.jpg

This one at day 287

Zoe_4-17-04_300_days.jpg

This then this one at day 343!!!

Zoe5-27-11.jpg

Thanks Nancy, I still can't get over how similar they are...

ok Zoe was a bit bigger then Penny is... the latest Penny could be now... and that would be if she was with the stallion the day before I picked her up... she would be 313 days now...
default_unsure.png
I just don't know if she is big enough...
default_wacko.png
I did that as if she was foaling at 342 days she would be due feb 29

oh n I am going to get her tested for splash. I want to get Finn tested as he has the partial blue eye... wondering if Splash might be involved there
default_laugh.png

Has Penny had any babies before?

The photo I posted last week was

Zoe's first pregnancy, she held her figure well.

These others are different pregnancies ..

She definitely showed 'her matronly' figure

more, with succeeding babies.

The last one was Zakky hiding in there still at 343 days and she went 365 days from the first day Zee tagged her, the previous June.

She was only out with him for 7 days.

Those last few weeks they do seem to bloom...Penny still has time.

It'll be fun to see how she tests for Splash.

It does seem strange that she isn't growing, have you measured her tummy again Cassie? if not go and do it!
new_rofl.gif
please.gif

her hooha seems much more relaxed but that could be due to you peeking at it all the time and her getting used to it.
gaah.gif
Penny do tell, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cassie one thing I am sure though is if you sit in a chair and watch her for 10/15 minutes if she is preggo you WILL see baby moving at this stage. I understand that it is difficult to feel foal movement with a flighty mare as Odette waits until I am on my knees and then spooks and walks all over me
smokesmile.gif
but saying that I can always see movement on my girls if I wait a few minutes and they are only at 222 days.

We wait and see,
thud.gif

It does seem strange that she isn't growing, have you measured her tummy again Cassie? if not go and do it!
new_rofl.gif
please.gif

her hooha seems much more relaxed but that could be due to you peeking at it all the time and her getting used to it.
gaah.gif
Penny do tell, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cassie one thing I am sure though is if you sit in a chair and watch her for 10/15 minutes if she is preggo you WILL see baby moving at this stage. I understand that it is difficult to feel foal movement with a flighty mare as Odette waits until I am on my knees and then spooks and walks all over me
smokesmile.gif
but saying that I can always see movement on my girls if I wait a few minutes and they are only at 222 days.

We wait and see,
thud.gif
haha yes maam, lol at work stil...
thud.gif
its 7pm... we have to do end of month and will probably be here for another half and hour yet... when I go home to feed if it isn't pitch black and IF penny lets me, I will measure her...

good idea about watching her... will try that, I had been watching her for about 5 min the other day and thats when I was SURE I saw a kick... but with her nothing is certain to me
default_rolleyes.gif
lol I have found a stallion that I like for her next baby though!!! he is gorgeous!! a little on the rich side...
default_wacko.png
lol but I think they suit each other beautifully!! and he is only 20 min from me!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
will ask the breeder if I can put some photos up, his name is Scotts Creek Monarchs Sophistocat you should be able to find pics of him on the net... I'll check if I can post some pics up anyway if you'd like to see him?
default_wub.png
I love him!!
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png

I just went home to feed up, back at work now finishing end of month!!
closedeyes.gif
default_thumbdown.gif
default_impatient.jpg
default_thud.gif
lol get the hint? lol

almost been at work for 12 hours today!!
default_sad.png
lol oh well, anyway was going to try and measure Penny's tummy but she was being really silly, I think the cold change has made them go silly lol

so I felt her tummy for like the 1 minute that she let me... and I thought I felt movement... I really need someone else to come and feel lol cos I think I feel something but am really not sure LOL Renee, Diane Anna? can you jump in the plane and come and see her please?!!!
default_please.gif

lol will have to measure tomorrow morning, if thats ok with you girls... its already pitch black...
default_ohnoes.jpg
lol

Cassie nothing would make me happier to come and visit you but I think hubby might have a problem
new_rofl.gif
I need him to hire me in the company cos we have clients in Aussie
biggrin.gif

Sorry you have had a busy day, try and get some rest.
saludando.gif

Cassie nothing would make me happier to come and visit you but I think hubby might have a problem
new_rofl.gif
I need him to hire me in the company cos we have clients in Aussie
default_biggrin.png

Sorry you have had a busy day, try and get some rest.
saludando.gif
hehe oh yes please!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
would love a visit!!
default_laugh.png

we are still at work... now officially been at work for 12 huors... lol should HOPEFULLY be finished soon!!!
default_wacko.png

Sometimes it really hard to see the baby moving especaly if your watching intensely
default_new_shocked.gif
Im sure if baby is in there somewhere you will get to see it move at some point so long as you happen to be looking when it does lol
default_wacko.png
but she could just be being extra sneaky
default_yes.gif

I'll get the plane gassed up again!
default_biggrin.png
With the "lull" in deliveries in your "neck of the woods," I let someone borrow the plane and they didn't refuel it -- so give me a couple of days -- as that plane just DRINKS
default_472.gif
fuel!!!

default_smokesmile.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I'm coming aboard!!
biggrin.gif

default_saludando.gif
OH me 2 iam coming, can u girls pick me up on your way there in the private jet..LOL LOL

dont worry cassie i never felt or seen any foal movement in saffire and dusty

Latest posts

Back