Classic K Miniatures thread. pics and updates on my mini's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I have Zoolii pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
drool5.gif
I'll ask her, in a few, when I go out to give them their lunch.

Buuuuut, I'm not sure she has a suitcase and I know she doesn't have a passport
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow thanks for the pics nancy!! I'm with Renee I want zooli!!! Lol n I love your special zakky!!! But they are all so gorgeous! I love seeing the differences n sameness between them all! Gorgeous kids!Take your time with pics of Zoe, I'm not going anywhere hehe, about to go out n feed them now
biggrin.gif
nMorning all hehe

Oh what wonderful babies - no wonder you were happy when you found out about the little secret tryst that Zoe and Zee organised behind the barn. LOL!!

Thank you..you're all very kind.

But honestly, have you ever seen a fuzzy snuggly baby that didn't melt your heart
default_wub.png

Each one of them is very special to me.

They each have their own little quirks which makes them so interesting.

While they've all some similar characteristcs, most can tell they are all related, they've matured individually.

I'm picky
default_rolleyes.gif
and I choose 'pieces' off each, to make my 'perfect mini'.

The one thing I keep is their minds...they've all their Daddy's lovely way about them.

Zoe is a teeney weenie bit of a princess and demands special priviledges which of course we jump to provide, because she's given us all these wonderful kids.

**Renee...Zoolii says she's not ready to leave home to 'study abroad', yet. Someday she'd like to backpack Europe, though.

The part that worries me is, the nearer we get to our dotage, that the day will come when they will

have to live with someone else.

They are all such Mommy's babies, I worry that no one will love them as much as me...or horror of horrors, think I spoiled them. Nah
default_nono.gif

We don't say spoiled, anyway - indulged maybe - but they all do have good company manners.

I like that "indkulged" not "spoiled". That sounds very good weather you're talking about furbabies or grandchildren
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah . I'll have to use this one with my daughter.

Lovely foals Zoe
default_wub.png

Cassie don't stress about it, remind yourself that she either IS or ISN'T and anything you do now won't change it
default_biggrin.png
give her a healthy diet in case she is growing something and wait and see what she does for you
default_wink.png

thanks Bree, yeah I have upped her feed a little bit, I know I shouldn't stress, but I get so excited I can't help it LOL

just went home for lunch and spent some time with the furkids, Penny is so good at letting me feel her just so long as she is eating LOL if she isn't eating then there is no feeling LOL

no udder filling yet but she is very loose around her udder, the edema in front is getting slightly bigger... she is loosening up nicely behind now too... doesn't have any tail restriction when I lift it lol which is good
default_smile.png
three months ago I wouldn't have even be able to see her hoohaa she held on to it so tight lol

I thought I could feel a little movement, but she hates flies and is always flinching or moving a little so its hard to know lol mares.

I'm still waiting for her to POP I'm expecting that she will as she isn't that big... everything points to late feb early march foal I think... she was biting her tummy lots this morning, but I dont know if it was the flies or the foal hehe who knows. usually she just swishes her tail, or shifts her skin (don't know what its called exactly) for flies... so not heaps normal for her to be biting tummy... but we shall all see what happens in the next few months =D

Cassie, we'll be playing the guessing game together then
default_aktion033.gif
. Delilah is doing sorta like your Penny. She has started laying down about 5:30 to 6:00 every morning. That she hadn't been doing. It will be interesting to see who has their baby first.
default_wub.png

lol but at least you know for sure she is pregnant Hazel LOL I haven't felt anything recently
default_rolleyes.gif
lol it definitley is a waiting game... LOL
default_wacko.png

Hi jacking Alert!

Snow glorious Snow

Thought this would make you laugh, Matteo's silly pony went head over heals.
laugh.gif

default_saludando.gif
great video looks like she,s haveing lots of fun thanks for sharing.

as i have never seen snow how do the horses feet handle the snow...dont think i could live were it snows it looks way to cold..but it does look very pretty .

That is a lot of snow! I don't think we will get snow this year in NC. Ricky will have to wait until next year to see any of that white stuff. Very cute video!

It started snowing last night and hasn't stopped yet after 24 hours quite a lot has settled. I will take some photos of the minis tomorrow

Lol what an awesome video! Yep that is a lot of snow! Oooo makes me want to go skiing!!!!
wub.gif
laugh.gif
Lolthanks for sharing Renee! Take care, dnt get too cold!

Oooop's!! LOL!! Great video Renee.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

We have had snow today - only a couple of inches, and it is supposed to be gone sometime tomorrow. It does make everything look so clean and almost magical doesn't it? Mind you we had rather too much last winter when it snowed from November to February and really made life difficult for us! (the minis seemed to like it though LOL!)

Great video, Renee!

For some reason I never saw, in my mind, snow in Italy.

Funny how they act so darn silly when the ground turns from

green to white.

He didn't even act embarassed that he went topsy turvey...

must have thought the camera lens wouldn't see him that

far out LOL

Latest posts

Back