Classic K Miniatures~ ring test results...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So happy for you Cassie
default_smile.png
well done for the good work at school. I am glad you enjoyed last night, I hope they come to Italy
default_smile.png

So glad you enjoyed the show Cassie - it looked amazing from the videos! Hope it comes to the UK sometime (after Italy maybe?)

Well done with your diploma - I'm sure you will pass, you deserve to after all your hard work!!
default_firstprize.gif

Congratulations with your diploma -- I'm sure you'll do just fine after all that hard work!

Huge congrats on you diploma Cassie!! Great job!!

Ive always admired the Australian gov't and how they treat their citizens so its no wonder they are doing the same with animals being brought in from other areas/countries. I think the U.S. can learn a lot from Australias way of doing things.

I flew up to QLD to see it.. they announced that show before the others and I was so scared I'd miss out if I didn't jump on it
default_new_rofl.gif

Gad I did though as tickets have been very hard to get even when they open new shows! Totally worth it though.

I have a love/hate relationship with this countries quarantine. It keeps us really safe but it also makes it a nightmare to import, worth it overall but a bit of a pain at times.

Congrats with the diploma!!

oh Hayley!!!! yes you should have!
default_sad.png

thank you everyone, I received my marks back and I passed
default_smile.png
very exciting! I didn't get a chance to put the pictures up yesterday as mum went down to canberra for the night so I had to cook dinner etc, I made a yummy chocolate pudding for Dad and the boys and I
default_smile.png
it was yummy!choc pudding.jpg the gold bits on the top is crushed up crunchy bar yum!!

seeing Melinda's beautiful pics on her thread made me remember that I was going to show you some of Australia's landscape
default_smile.png
Russell for his Major for Graphic design is doing landscape photography! he is amazing and I love showing off his talent so I thought I would share
default_smile.png

The first ones are from a trip that he did. He went to a place called the Entrance (the Aussies here should know where that is
default_smile.png
) its about a 2 hour drive from whre we live, he woke up at 3am to get there for sunrise. crazy child I know, it was worth it though, take a look at the pics!

Australia's beautiful coast!

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

he also took a trip to a place called little beach and got some incredible pics here are two

photo11.jpg

photo12.jpg

and I don't know if you all have heard of our beautiful blue mountains or the "three sisters" he went for a trip up there (again another early morning rise lol)

photo10.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo8(three sisters).jpg these are the three sisters
default_smile.png
amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely Beautiful!! Love the coastal shots, sunrise is the best photo-op time!!!! I have heard about the 3 sisters, breathtaking pictures!

Would LOVE to see your Australia one day!
default_yes.gif

Gorgeous pictures Cassie! I, too, love the coastlines and the mountains. And yes, Iceland......beautiful from the pictures I've seen......we'd be reading about the new Marlanoc Icies Stud there !

Last edited:
The photos are absolutely stunning Cassie! I have wanted to travel to Australia since I was about 5 years old, one day I will!

Cassie a big hug and congratultions for passing your exams
default_smile.png
your parents must be very proud
default_smile.png

Those pics are amazing, your brother is very talented.

Many congratulations on passing those exams Cassie and getting your Diploma - brilliant, well done you!!
default_firstprize.gif

Your brother's pictures are just stunning, please tell him that the Aunties think that he is very talented! And that choccy pud looked so YUMMY!!

Thanks everyone, I'm so proud of my little big bro (he is younger then me but much taller than me, hence the little big bro ) LOL
if anyone comes to australia you must most definitely visit us! and anyone is more than welcome to stay
default_smile.png
we have room.

The photos are absolutely stunning Cassie! I have wanted to travel to Australia since I was about 5 years old, one day I will!
oh Lexi if you ever get over here you have to let me know! I would love to meet you!! :D

Can you post choccy pudding??
haha ummmm don't know how well that would go... how about I send you the recipe? :D

Latest posts

Back