Check It Out!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy_M.

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you who answered my question about a new companion for my blind mare - in case we lost her 'seeing eye mare'.

The best advise I got from y'all was to get another horse, 'since they speak the same language'. That led me to the wonderful organization that I've supported for years but never got a rescue from.

The pictures that Susan Stanley posted on the LB Chances Mini Horse Forum (check them out) show the pure joy of meeting my TWO new colts. Yep, we've retired from the 'business' of Miniature Horses, but never from the love of them!
default_wub.png
:

Awwwww, that is excellent! Congratulations to you and your new horses! I'm going to look for the pictures now! :aktion033:

sandy im so happy for the boys and you!!! thank you thank you

Sandy

The boys are so lucky to have found a home together with you. :aktion033: Thank you!!!

Awww, that's great Sandy!! Congratulations on your new boys, and I am sure they will be surrounded by your love for many years to come! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back