Chariots

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyk

Reaction score
I am looking for plans to build a chariot or where I can purchase one? I have looked at the internet forever and cant seem to find anything, I would like one that coudl go into AMHR shows. If anyone knows of plans or where tp purchase please list the link.

Thanks

Kelly

There was a chariot right here in the US Horses and Tack for sale...if you do a search you should be able to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't post anything for sale!

LB Mod team

Tom and Mark Shipley of Lil Britches Pony Farm in Bellingham, WA race chariots with their shetland pony hitch. they wou;d probably be able to tell you where to get plans or where to buy one. If you PM me I will give you their email or you can find their farm listing in the breeders section of the Journal with their email.

I am looking for plans to build a chariot or where I can purchase one? I have looked at the internet forever and cant seem to find anything, I would like one that coudl go into AMHR shows. If anyone knows of plans or where tp purchase please list the link.

Thanks

Kelly

Sanseveres had one also.

i have an extra. i'm building a new one for next year so will sell my old one. please pm me

Latest posts

Back