Champs owner charged with FELONY~~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is Wonderful NEWS
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thank God! I was so sick about that statement by the judge too saying that he was going to do what was right instead of what was popular and let the abusers off. How on earth is that right???? What is wrong with that judge?? Sigh... anyway, Im happy Champ was saved!!!

That is such good news, kudos to the sherrif for keeping after this. Now Champ will have a chance at a better life. I hope the creep goes to jail for the full 5 years.

WOO HOOOOO!! Brilliant news!! Well done and a HUGE THANK YOU to the Sheriff and his associates for all their hard work for Champ.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

That IS great news!
default_new_multi.gif

But it's just a step in the right direction. I remain cautiously optimistic, as so far he has only be "charged"....hasn't been convicted yet. And we all know how crooked the justice system can be.
default_frusty.gif

I will celebrate when this guy is convicted & sentenced...hopefully for the full 5 years!
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

Such great news! Kudos to Sheriff Adkinson and State Attorney Greg Anchors for direct-filing this one instead of taking a chance with the judges rejecting the warrant again.

I will rest easier when Nicholas Sconiers is actually convicted of the felony animal cruelty charges. (What about his wife, Jessica Sconiers? No charges against her? I don't really understand that.) I sure hope this one has a jury trial--at least Champ would have a better chance at justice with 12 people besides the judges in that county. Five years in prison sounds like a fair sentence, with his meal rations the same as what he gave poor little Champ.

Latest posts

Back