Champs owner charged with FELONY~~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY!!!! Woderful news!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks to the Sheriff for keeping after this! Now Champ can really really have a chance at a real home with a loving family!

default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy

I sure hope he gets the full 5yr sentence. He deserves it and more. Maybe they can also starve him while he is there.

I am so happy to hear this.

YEAH!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks to law enforcement and the other officials who kept after this, and to those who didnt let it drop!!! They need to be held accountable!

Whoo HOOOOO!!! Score one for the Good Guys!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I am glad they are holding him accountable. Is Champ the only horse he had?

I believe they had more, but I guess not in as bad condition as Champ. This is a great start for justice for Champ.
default_aktion033.gif

This is definitely wonderful news!! So glad Chance will have a chance for a good life rather than possibly going back to the fool who had him. Speaking of "the fool" did you notice he's being held without bond! WooHoo
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

That is fantastic news !
risa8.gif
risa8.gif
risa8.gif

Thats made my day ,I hope that Champ can get some justice now ( unless some darned fool is in the judges seat again)

WHoo HOOOO -- So glad that this sick person is FINALLY getting what he deserves -- now it will be up to our "justice system" to prove that there truly IS justice - and slap that creep with a huge fine and HOPEFULLY a long stay in prison - 5 years would be a good start!

Yeah Yeah Yeah to Sherriff Adkinson and his entire crew for keeping up with this --

Is there anything we can all do to thank him from the concerned members of Lil Beginnings and all the Champ supporters out there around the world?

That Sheriff deserves an award!

The original Judge....not so much!

But this is wonderful news.

Yippee!!! Now we can hope. Maybe we should all e-mail the sheriff's office a big Thank you for all their good work.

Latest posts

Back