can i see photos of everyones minis in harness

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky lodge

Reaction score
saludando.gif
As the title says i would love to see all the different harness
wub.gif

One of my broodmares, Crackers (Sweetwaters Little My Girl) in a cheapo biothane harness.

Crackers.jpg

Our "home grown" "A" gelding, Shooter (Long Shots Little Maximoto)in an Amish harness from Little Steppers.

minissaturdayevening198a.jpg

Another of our foals, "B" gelding, Twister, (Long Shots Texas Tornado) in his custom Amish harness from Little Steppers.

IMG_2172.jpg

I am just waiting now for my new betahane deluxe sport harness to arrive from County Carriages USA, which will be Crackers' new harness for CDE's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hawk in a harness from Ron's horse harness:

hawkchinook1.jpg

And in his fancy new show harness (breeching from the Ron's harness):

9929_135462276975_531951975_3099778_4550951_n.jpg

9929_132165931975_531951975_3056937_7808617_n.jpg

Duke in the Lutke:

9929_132165926975_531951975_3056936_7955598_n.jpg

Villa_09_047resize.jpg

Our son driving Alax at the '09 Villa Louis Carriage Classic. Alax is sporting the Essential Plus harness from Driving Essentials, with the Freedom Collar from Camptown.

Myrna - how tall is Alax? The freedom collar looks great on Alax, but I tried it on Hawk last weekend and it was way too bulky for him.

Myrna - how tall is Alax? The freedom collar looks great on Alax, but I tried it on Hawk last weekend and it was way too bulky for him.
37". It fits our smaller minis OK, but wraps around a lot and potentially interferes with the saddle. I don't know if Marjean makes them in smaller sizes. We only have the one.

Myrna

Here's my bunch: Mandalay Bay in her first year:
phoca_thumb_l_mandyandsandydriving.jpg

Simply Awesome in 2008:
2008%20awesome%20champion%20700w.jpg

and the "old man" (now 22 when he was only 16) Mr. Chips:

phoca_thumb_l_chiptulsaobstacle.jpg

RhineStone said:
Kendra said:
37". It fits our smaller minis OK, but wraps around a lot and potentially interferes with the saddle. I don't know if Marjean makes them in smaller sizes. We only have the one.

Myrna
Yes, Marjean recently came out with a model that is about 2" shorter behind the tug D for those smaller minis. That's always been my complaint about the FC as well so I may get Kody a shorter one if he gets back to driving. I don't know if I'd want a pair model FC to be shorter though- isn't a pair breastcollar supposed to be longer so it ties directly into the tug billets on the saddle?

Leia

Here's Bob in his Ozark Mountain Pleasure Harness. I've had this harness since 2001 and I have always shown and trained in it. In fact, this is the only harness I own.

DSC_8270emailsize.jpg

DSC_8282emailsize.jpg

Back