The Heart Of The Horse Therapy Ranch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I’m Guy Adams from Clovis Ca. My wife Carey and I run The Heart Of The Horse Therapy Ranch & we specialize in medically fragile children and veterans. Up until covid we did onsite therapy at Valley Children’s Hospital & had kids on horses at the hospital. We do over 200 sessions per month on the ranch. We use minis for visiting patients & homes of kids that can’t get out. I’m very excited to see what everyone dose & to see the miracles minis can do.

Attachments

• IMG_5639.jpeg
    IMG_5639.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5654.jpeg
    IMG_5654.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6798.jpeg
    IMG_6798.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4077.jpeg
    IMG_4077.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7714.jpeg
    IMG_7714.jpeg
    313.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2675.jpeg
    IMG_2675.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0070.jpeg
    IMG_0070.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0519.jpeg
    IMG_0519.jpeg
    873.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4467.jpeg
    IMG_4467.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Welcome Guy, Carey, and crew from north central Minnesota!

Your hearts must be full after working with so many people and giving them smiles and a new, happy, experiences. 😍

The photos are great! The little goat is so cute and the mini with THE mane is a stitch! 😂

Thank you for sharing!

You do the most wonderful work. We have a mini mare - Jasmine (the Therapony!) who visits mostly care homes, long-term and lodges. She's a really good pony and always is such a treat for people to see, but it's a lot of work to set up each visit. I'm a single mom who works full time. But it's food for the soul to see those smiles and share that silly pony. Good for you! And thank you for sharing the magic of littles.

Jean Cameron.jpg

Welcome Guy, Carey, and crew from north central Minnesota!

Your hearts must be full after working with so many people and giving them smiles and a new, happy, experiences. 😍

The photos are great! The little goat is so cute and the mini with THE mane is a stitch! 😂

Thank you for sharing!
Thank You. Yes, the smiles are worth a million bucks. ❤️😂

Welcome,
What wonderful work your ranch is doing. I love all your pictures and I hope you share more. How many minis to you own? How many big horses to you own? Any other animals?
Thank You. We have 17 horses in all & 3 are minis. Others are therapy’s with some retired & some in training. I will post a couple videos from our YouTube channel so yo can see more of our heard. ❤️🤠

You do the most wonderful work. We have a mini mare - Jasmine (the Therapony!) who visits mostly care homes, long-term and lodges. She's a really good pony and always is such a treat for people to see, but it's a lot of work to set up each visit. I'm a single mom who works full time. But it's food for the soul to see those smiles and share that silly pony. Good for you! And thank you for sharing the magic of littles.

View attachment 50940
I love what you are doing. I know how busy a single mother can be, my mom raised 3 of us boys by her self. ❤️🤠

@HeartOfTheHorseTherapy I think your mom is my hero. I'm fortunate I have just one teenage girl, can't imagine 3 boys! Obviously she did one heck of a great job! Thank you for the work you're doing!
It would get rough sometimes, but her love & her hard work built all 3 of us into the men we grew up to be. ❤️🤠

We managed a lovely visit last weekend. Shorter than normal because, despite the very mild weather, Jasmine still has the coat of a small yak! The staff were thrilled, residents were overjoyed. It's such a special thing to share a silly pony with people in care, and who care.

Thank you for all you do!! And Merry Christmas!
Jasmine Visit 2023.jpg

We managed a lovely visit last weekend. Shorter than normal because, despite the very mild weather, Jasmine still has the coat of a small yak! The staff were thrilled, residents were overjoyed. It's such a special thing to share a silly pony with people in care, and who care.

Thank you for all you do!! And Merry Christmas!
View attachment 50967
I love it❤️ I bet those people are talking about it today. You made their day 💓💗🤠

Latest posts

Back