Calvin Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpsellwood

Reaction score
We had a great time at the show! It was well ran, no drama, just a good time! We had our usual barbecue on sat night it was sucess, Ed Sisk can grill a mean rib eye yummy!

Its been a while since I had any new photos of Calvin. Senior stallion 28 & under. 2 reserves in open senior stallions.

P1030728.jpg

P1030724.jpg

My Jr Aote mare Mulligans Run Blissful Dream, she pulled an Amt grand and 2 reserves

P1030669.jpg

I dont have any new pictures of Doors but he got 4 amt. Grands and 3 open grands and a reserve.

Your right...no Drama just a nice run show. I saw all your horses and MY o MY they are nice!

Congrats Brenda very deserving wins with some beautiful horses! Calvin is such a neat little 28" and under Sr. Stallion. For Bliss' first show she did incredible, she is very nice!

Congrats Brenda very deserving wins with some beautiful horses! Calvin is such a neat little 28" and under Sr. Stallion. For Bliss' first show she did incredible, she is very nice!
Thanks Aubrey!!! It was a great first show. I <3 Calvin.

Thanks everyone, I cant believe I didnt take a picture of Doors!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I did forget my Amy Lou, Blue Ribbon Bodacious Elegance, she is my senior aote mare she pulled a reserve in amt grand, thank you Breanne for showing my girl!!! You havent had horse til you have a Bodacious!

P1030675.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my Brenda! You always have such beautiful horses and they always look and show terrific!
aktion033.gif
But, please don't think I'm dissing your other babies, but Calvin is without a doubt my FAVORITE!
wub.gif

Thanks everyone!

Shhhhh dont tell any of them, but Calvin is my favorite too! I have so much fun with that horse, all the time, at a show or at home. Hes quite the character.

Back