Calvin did it again!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpsellwood

Reaction score
Calvin did it, he won Grand Champion Senior Stallions!!! We are so thrilled anyone watching the webcast surely could hear Breanne and I screaming. Yep that was us. Our big 28 & under senior stallion!!! Big thank you to Blue Ribbon Training center for presenting Calvin!!!

P1030724.jpg

Domino, took Champion Amt Senior stallion level 2 30-34. and Reserve Champion Senior Stallion 32-34 Thank you to Stars Miniatures for presenting him. He did awesome for his 2nd show ever, Im sure with their training he will only get better.

P1030986.jpg

I was wondering if you were going to post. I was so excited when they announced that the 28" and under Champion took Grand that I actually applauded at home. He's awesome! And your other guy's pretty darn nice too.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Brenda,

I'm SO, SO happy for you! You know how much I love Calvin and have ever since I first laid eyes on him. He is TRULY what breeding for the "perfect horse in miniature" is all about!!
aktion033.gif

And Domino is just stunning!
new_shocked.gif
Wowzer! So hard to believe he's spent his whole life in a pasture but good genes are good genes, no matter what you do with them.

And please tell Bre congrats on all her wins! I see she won even more championships with Copper! You guys certainly had a GREAT show.

Watch out Worlds, here comes Firewaters!!!!
aktion033.gif

Last edited:
I was thrilled for you that Calvin won! Way to go 'little'!!!!!

And Domino looked super!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks Parmela,Breanne doesnt post much, but she did awesome with Copper Grand Champion Amt gelding, Aote driving, reserve in Versatility, and others, Magic took champion in hunter amt and open, halter obtacle, both showmanship classes it was an awesome show heres a picture of our table. BTW, it was soooo good to see you , I miss you at the shows!!

P1030998.jpg

Oh, darn, I didn't know that was Calvin. I would have paid closer attention.

Congratulations.

Rita

Both boys are gorgeous!!! And Calvin is simply amazing, particularly when you consider his size!

I have loved (drooled over) Mr 'Calvin' since he was a baby! And to get the GRAND over all of those gorgeous 'big' horses out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

WAY TO GO Little guy! He is awesome.
default_thumbup.gif
to his breeder and to Ed and Val.

Charlotte

FANTASTIC!!! They are gorgeous horses and deserved their wins! **DROOL** I'm so happy for you!
default_aktion033.gif

Big Congratulations!
default_firstprize.gif
I was another fan that whooped & hollared when he won.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I love seeing a tiny beat the big boys.
default_biggrin.png
We'll be rooting for him at the world show.
default_luck.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Way to go!! Bout time the "smallest most correct" horse wins!! Plus hes gorgeous! I would take them both off your hands if you wanted, yes, I would do that out of the goodness of my heart..since you probably are overloaded with purple and blue ribbons already right?? HAHAH!!

Looks like I'd have to stand in line though!

Again, congrats!

I am so sorry Bren, I just saw that you posted. You know how much I love Calvin and now we have Dom to drool over. You do such an amazing job of turning out your horses too, you certainly deserve the win! Same with Beanne...nicely done with Copper. Hugs!

Thanks everyone, it was so exciting I still get goosebumps. Heather I cant wait to cross Calvin with my Dream mares its going to be incredible!!

Latest posts

Back