Callie, Girl

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Callie is due any day!!!!! Huge bag for the last week! Happy. BIG. But not uncomfortable. I'm hoping for six (a nice number). Kev's hoping for 10+!
default_wacko.png
Wish her and the pups some good birthing vibes, please
default_wub.png

Callie is my Berner, for those that don't know.

UPDATE! Callie went into labour at noon today (thanks, Girl
default_wink.png
). She had 6 healthy pups. She's doing GREAT! The pups are all healthy and sucking away. She's cleaned up and I'm ready for a shower...
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The resident Berner here - Morris - sends his best wishes for Callie and her puppies!!
default_yes.gif

OHHHHH, it's PUPPY time again???
default_wub.png
:wub

Hope everything goes well!!!

My little Jane is about 4 weeks along now, and I am pretty sure she is expecting.....
default_aktion033.gif

~kathryn

Thanks "miniwhinny", Morris, and Kathryn. I think it's gonna be today/tonight or tomorrow
default_smile.png

Sending good vibes for your little girl, Matt...you MUST post pics when you can! I just love these Berner puppies!
default_wub.png

Good vibes coming your way!!

LOL! Tell Kevin HE should be the one birthing them if he wants that many!

Wait a minute Matt ! ! ! What about all the details -- sexes, count per sex, weights -- you know - all that stuff!

Stac

Congrats Matt! That's fantastic!
default_wub.png

Wait a minute Matt ! ! ! What about all the details -- sexes, count per sex, weights -- you know - all that stuff!
Stac

And what about all the pictures???
default_impatient.jpg

default_laugh.png
Awesome news....I'm so happy for you all!

So...There are 2 boys and 4 girls. These are pics from last night. Not the best; Callie girl had just finished having contractions and there are still wet pups, as you can see. LOTS more pics to come
default_wink.png

002-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back