Brutus is now...........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyMiteVillage

Reaction score
Brutus was gelded yesterday and is doing fine. His manners are an issue right now but he is learning. He is a gorgeous black with a nice body type. LIttle on the tall side but is alright. I think he about 34 inches. He would make a great cart horse if someone could teach him. I know zilch about that stuff..........

[SIZE=14pt]I'm glad to hear he is doing good after all that. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hershey has really come around in the past few weeks. I think he even likes ME now! So if there's hope for him, there's hope for Brutus too! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Oh then that is great news on Hershey. I know JOhn will be a good daddy to him. I will see you soon with your new foster Dandy.

Brutus is doing good. He is nice and slick and shiny but he needs a permanent place to call home. Do we have any takers.............

Brutus is doing good. He is nice and slick and shiny but he needs a permanent place to call home. Do we have any takers.............
Hi Susan...Willy and Sparkeys human here
default_wub.png
: Could you send me a pic of Brutus to my e-mail, or post one here? I have a couple of friends who want to take a road trip to see you!

Thanks,

Sandy Martin

Serenity Acres

Latest posts

Back