Brought one of our own home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherokee Rose

Reaction score
It had been 11 years since I had last seen Splash...we had solded him at a ND show and I had always regretted it. I tryed to keep track of him so when a lady in SD decided to sell him....I decided it was time for him to come back home. I did'nt need another horse..but I was just worried I might lose track of him. So my hubby being the good sport hauled me to SD to get him,,,and I am so happy I did !!!!

So please meet Cherokee Rose Splash Dance

024.JPG

025.JPG

022.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, he's beautiful!!
default_yes.gif

Btw, Cowboy is doing great, LOVE that boy! And though we've been extremely limited on breeding for the last several years, the fillies he has been giving us are incredible. So far no colts at all, though I've assured him that no one could replace him and he is here for life, he's a love.

Now, more details about your new boy please!
default_thumbup.gif

Well Magic I'm so glad Cowboy has done well for you...I know he has produced some colts but I would say 90% fillies. And I truley believe he's one of the best kept secrets out there. And speaking of his fillies one them was at Nationals this year showing in driving. She didn't place but I did watch and she was solid this was her first year driving and her owners first year driving also I think... I think next year she's going to a problem for some people
default_yes.gif
Mirage is still doing well fat and sassy. As far as Splash I was planning to just geld him...but I think I better hurry before I get ideas...
default_whistling.gif

Congrats! Appies don't usually catch my eye but wow he's awesome!!!

It's great to buy back a horse... Enjoy!

Congratulations, he is gorgeous. I am sure that he is just as happy to be back as much as you are to have him back.

Dan.

He's quite the man! I'm glad you got your boy back!!!

Love him-looks like he has a lot of personality too!

Wow ! He is gorgeous. How neat that you got him back. CONGRATS !

He's lovely! If I were to get "ideas" and could figure out how to get her to SD, my Missy would love too meet him...up close and personal.

Thankfully, I'm not quite that out of my gourd yet
default_biggrin.png
default_new_rofl.gif

Holy cow! Welcome back to LB and Welcome Home Splash! Sometimes they just need to come home. I have one hanging out there I've been trying to track down and bring back home too. Wishing you all the fun in the world!

Congrats! Appies don't usually catch my eye but wow he's awesome!!!

It's great to buy back a horse... Enjoy!

Thanks disneyhorse..I always consider it a compliment when a non appy person takes notice !!!

Love him-looks like he has a lot of personality too!
Hi Amanda....yes he does have alot of personality...he is out of ARC Coco one of my favorite broodmares we lost a few years ago..I loved that mare so I think thats one reason Splash had to come home.

Holy cow! Welcome back to LB and Welcome Home Splash! Sometimes they just need to come home. I have one hanging out there I've been trying to track down and bring back home too. Wishing you all the fun in the world!
Thanks Marty....after changing hands 7 times I decided and (one them was not good.)..that he should come home....I hope you find the one your looking for it kinda haunts you until you find them.

Oh and Joy look out you might lose your gourd quicker than you think
default_yes.gif

And don't mind me as post 100 times
default_thud.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back