Bred mare off her grain

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so so sorry. This is the worst possible out come to the long struggle you've been through. I hope your pain is eased a little by knowing how many of us on this forum are grieving with you.
default_crybaby.gif

I am so sorry you and your family has had to endure

such sorrow....You certainly did everything in your

power for a different outcome.

Rest in Peace Tinkerbell and son.....

Same wishes go to all with losses this season.

Oh my gosh, I am SO SORRY!!! I had hoped that she would pull through, or that at least you might get a foal.... I cannot imagine losing 3 in a week and with what all you have been through. Please know my heart is broken too... I really had hoped for a different outcome. You did everything humanly possible- you are very caring and wonderful people!

I have been checking in each morning and saying a prayer every time I open you post. I am so sorry that this is how it has turned out. As with any of us that have gone through serious challenges with our four legged friends, we understand how heartbreaking it is. I am sure you are exhausted in every sense of the word. I am so sorry there wasn't a different outcome.

God Bless,

Carolyn

I am so very sorry.

Hugs for you and your family.

I am so very sorry for everything your family and your little horses have gone thru. This is such a sad thing to have happen.
default_sad.png

[SIZE=12pt]I am so sorry!![/SIZE]

Barbie

Oh no, I am so very sorry!! Crying here now, this is SO sad. {{{hugs}}}

My heart just breaks for all of you. I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your mare Tinkerbell and her foal and the earlier loss of Sally's foal. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that one day soon your tears of sorrow will turn to tears of happiness when you remember your girl.

God speed Tinkerbell and baby!! May you soar on golden wings!!

Tammie~

Latest posts

Back