Boones Little Andy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slv

Reaction score
I would be most interested in seeing photos of any offspring of Boones Little Andy and also to see your crosses that were most successful with the Andy offspring.

This is our Boones Little Andy son Lucky Four Andys ColorCard aka Ace...he is an amazing stallion a picture doesn't capture his personality kindness and spunk..l've never seen any get he's thrown who l didn't like or hasn't done well showing at Nationals Worlds or on the local level
default_biggrin.png

Ace

aug29ace.jpg

my fave son of Ace out of a Top Cat daughter

Aceson.jpg

another fave Ace yearling son out of a Pharaoh daughter

lincoln2009.jpg

a couple of Aces 09 grandsons now gelded
default_smile.png
out of my fave guy

greatgrandsons.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No one else with any Andy get or grandget??
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Post Rock Farms Aspen Gold aka Tweet is a granddaughter

tweetcomplete.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Our stallion "Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirit" is a [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]grandson of "Boones Little Andy"[/SIZE].

spirit.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]We own a couple of his daughters "3 D's Little Misty" and "Little Lady Luck"[/SIZE]

misty01.jpg

lil.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Then we also have SEVERAL great granddaughters.... [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Here's one of them that we own "Ranger Creek Buckeroo Doll". This filly is actually our stallion "Spirits" full sister's offspring. [/SIZE]

doll.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]There's many great grand get but I don't have any photos on our website. This next year will be the first season when I can actually see the great grand get will produce for us. Typically, they all have the Arabian-Type head.[/SIZE]

This is Tibbs Sundowner HOF. He's a 3x National Champion, 6x Reserve National Champion, 20x Grand Champion and Halter Hall of Fame gelding. He's also a hoofed teddy bear. We love him very much:

Sunny%202007%20VMHC%20smaller.jpg

Can't find any good pictures of her I got this year, but this is Scarlett. She is a grand daughter.

Scarlett-1.jpg

This was her last winter as a weanling.

ScarlettSept.jpg

Scarlett at a few months old with her dam.

Scarlett1.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]My little stallion Huffmans Classic Little Dude(26.5) is a Boones Little Andy grandson. His dam was a Boones Little Andy daughter.[/SIZE]

Munchkin-1.jpg

Here is a photo of one of his foals at about three hours old
default_wub.png

Picture005.jpg

Joy

Heres is my Countrylanes Buck the System, he is a coming 2 year old

he is a grandson of Boones little Andy

His dam is a beautiful daughter of Andy.

beach6.jpg

show above as a yearling

GetAttachment22.jpg

GetAttachment12.jpg

baby pics by Tracy Conrad.

Many years ago I bought 18 mares- all bred to Andy. Ended up with 13 fillies, so there was some of Andy influence here for many years. Pretty heads.

Back