BlueGrass KY Miniature Horse Auction- April 11, 2009

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinisOutWest

Reaction score
Here is the link to the BlueGrass Miniature Horse Auction on April 11, 2009 at Noon.

http://www.bluegrassminiatures.com/09salelist.html

Just to let you know, I am headed to Louisville/ Lexington, Kentucky area from Pueblo, Colorado. I am leaving Thursday 4/9 and returning Tuesday 4/14. I am going to Limon CO onto 70 across Kansas, Missouri then onto 64 across Illinois and Indiana into Kentucky. If you can meet me on the Interstates and need a ride for a horse, give me a hollar or better to email me [email protected] or you can try to catch me on my BlackBerry at 719.221.0731.

I am only going to the sale to relax and rest a day between all my stops. If you are looking or wanting to look at a horse at the sale, I can take photos for you or help you bid on a horse if wanted.

I am wanting to go, it was supose to be my weekend off too (but so more for that..). This sale has never been fancy but i am looking at this sales list and had to go wow as the quality is 200x much better then most of the previous sales.

Latest posts

Back