177 confiscated horses up for auction *UPDATES 11/18 & 11/30 pg 1*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SUPER JOB Amanda!! Thank you so much for all you are doing to try to help these poor little horses find new homes.
default_yes.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_worshippy.gif

UPDATE 11/18:

For those that asked for a list of the horses with names, dob, reg, etc., I have finally compiled my list. Now I will get reg #'s done, hopefully!

Here is the link to a pdf file: http://webpages.char...ssauction2.pdf

If you can not open that, I can also send a docx file, but it is VERY large. I am also working on putting it all onto a webpage so those without a way to access the documents can still take a look.
I can't go, nor buy; but thank you for all the work you've done to try to help put names to pics. Hopefully it'll help them find homes. Saw a couple mares that I'd love, but its not possible for many reasons.

Wow, a wonderful effort to put the names of horses together using photos and providing so much info. You are a person with a big heart.

Amanda, you are AMAZING !! You did a great job with your list !
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Lot #7 looks like Champ.

I agree the county vet isn't my pick either. My vet said $100 would cover a health/coggins certificate for interstate travel.

Thank you everyone-I just feel terrible for all of these horses and i almost sold Kandi a stallion a few years ago. Glad my gut told me it wasn't right, but I keep feeling that it could easily be him in the group
default_sad.png

DJF-the horses are all having coggins and health certificates done prior to sale at the county's cost now.

My heartfelt thanks to you for doing all this "legwork" as has been said it is very likely that this will help HUGELY when it comes to finding them homes. I hate it that they are being auctioned off like this but I think the best thing for these horses will be to get them into single or at least small unit homes ASAP- and this seems the easiest if not the best way to do just that. Lets hope a few of the new owners find their way here.

Ohmt

Up until monday Liska had printed in the catalog buyer to pay for a coggins test for $150.00

But as of Wednesday it is now included along with shots, trims and wormings. I dont know why this changed but makes it easier for our out of state friends to bid. Really sad their not allowing Online bidding. Missing out on some bidding wars to get these babies outta here! I think this auction is gonna be pretty good. Im talking to many rescue groups and private bidders from many states.

Exciting to know these minis are heading to loving homes finally. Cant wait
default_smile.png

I am too far to make the trip (can't take time off of work) But am hoping to meet someone either in the Spokane, WA area or in the Moscow, ID area. I am from Montana and would be transporting for another person as well. Up to 3 minis. PLEASE help me give these horses a great home. Contact me if you know of anyone going to the auction that would meet me!

I now have a lead on someone from Powell, WY going through Blackfoot, ID willing to transport. The more people the less the fee. I will be meeting her and bringing some to Montana. From Montana I have someone who may be willing to bring them to Spokane. I need to know how many people/horses are interested in this ASAP!

For all who want to help - there is a lot of important information on page one of this topic -Please see page one.

Amanda if the links to any of your documents change please pm or email me so I can edit/add it to the first page of this topic for you. Thank you to all who are working to help these horses out of this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back