Black driving horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fanch

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I want to buy a fancy browband for my black geldings harness to jazz it up a bit, but can't think in my minds eye what would be best.

His harness is silver, so would have to be that or colored. I was wondering if anyone would have pictures of theirs blacks and browbands so I can see a visual!

Thanks a bunch!

This is my browband on my black horse (though she is awefully red in this pic
default_rolleyes.gif
). It is brass as I'm a brass kinda person, but it might give you an idea of the design.

SANY1193.jpg

It came with my Chimacum sport harness, and there were a ton of opptions to choose from (round dots, diamonds like I got, colored crystals, silver or brass, etc, etc) I'm sure you could order just a browband. I thought about getting something fun with colored beads, but decided that I didn't want to be limited in my outfit opptions when trying to put togeather my turnout. I like the look of this, I think it is simple but elegant and adds that finishing touch to the harness
default_biggrin.png

I don't have pics but with my black pinto stallion (head is all black aside from lacing on his nose)

I've used a brighter royal blue color and red on the browband and cavason.

Latest posts

Back