BIG KITTY!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniapp

Reaction score
on our King size bed.... :new_shocked: everyone keeps telling me how huge he is.. (not fat... just BIG) and I really didn't give it much thought until today.... now I know why it feels like a another person in bed when he sleeps with us... (he is 9 years old and I have had him since he was 2 months old....
default_wub.png
: )

f08908b0.jpg

f089085b.jpg

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

He's sooo cute!! I have some big cats too.....all spoiled rotten! Thanks for sharing the cute pics. :bgrin

Oh lordy thats one BIG cat l'm afraid of cats so having one on my bed is out of the question. :bgrin

Ok Suzy, I think it is ok to stop spiking his food with Miracle Gro now.

Too cute!!!

He's such a pretty boy!!! I love that color pattern on him. He reminds me alot of a little one I had a few years ago.....we called her "Weed".

What a cutie pie......we had a huge flamepoint siamese mix named cosmos.....he was huge as well about 20lbs and he wasn't "fat"...just giant :bgrin

Hey everyone..

Cosmo says.. "Meow" (that would be "Thanks" in kitty speak... :bgrin ) for all the nice comments. He told me to tell you all that he keeps telling me that I need to remember I don't have to grow everything else I own big, just 'cause my horses aren't... (I still feel the pull from my big horse halter days, the earlier foaled and the bigger, the better... LOL!)

Thanks again.... and, yes, he is sitting on my desk watching me type this...
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back