Beyonce the DEFINITELY pregnant pony - SHE'S HERE!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds Like things are moving ahead for you both. Wishing you and Beyoncé all the best for a safe arrival
default_smile.png

Nipples have definitely separated! Something positive seems to be going on! GET SHOPPING LITTLE MOMMA!!

So foaly was super busy in the belly this morning. I think he's/she's going to be a soccer player!

Lots more udder development, lower belly, still lots of movement and vulva is much more swollen, lots of yawning. no Christmas baby i don't think.

Actually, it sounds pretty exciting, except for the "lots of movement". How about a couple of pictures.

Sorry, i felt like i was bombarding you with pictures lol.

I have a picture of her walking today, she's walking very loosely and you can see her belly as well. No udder pics but will grab some tomorrow. Excuse my voice, I'm on pain strong meds for my wrists and for some reason they've made my voice high pitched with lots of vibrato - annoying yet highly amusing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Amdr1y714&channel=MsArgle

Vulva this afternoon - video of her walking last post on page before this one

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting video - she's obviously carrying her baby lower than is apparant in the 'still' pictures you have posted -the weight of the foal is making her tummy swing as she walks. (not explaining this very well but I know what I mean!). I think you will be seeing some positive changes in the next two weeks - we now need baby to be born after Jan 1st or it will be classed 'officially' as a yearling by the time it is a day or so old!

Yes the stills just aren't conveying her true size at all and it's frustrating so i thought a video may help you guys see where the baby really is. Isn't August 1st the horse's birthday?

Ah yes! Down under in Aussieland I believe that it is indeed August 1st, whereas in the US and Europe it is Jan 1st. Not sure where the 'deviding line' is between the Northen and Southern hemisphere - anyone know where the 'date' changes???

Beyonce's belly has been very busy wobbly and jolting around. foal is extremely active atm. Her belly is also expanding daily. Getting lower not wider.

Latest posts

Back