Belle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah's Little Blessings

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Well I never have been able to get a good picture of our mule Belle!!! I finnally did so thought I'd share!

I'm also wondering, I do know there is mule shows out there, do they have mini classes? Do they do the same as the miniature horses? Same classes,rules,ect?

Also can I get her registered? She is such a sweetie!!!
59_925374-R1-25-11A_026.jpg

She's cute! Yes, you can get her registered. Go to Lovelongears.com and they have the forms you need. It's only $5 if I remember correctly. All my mini mules are registered. A lot of the shows I've been to don't always have classes just for minis. I've competed against full size mules and won! They usually do halter, color, in hand trail (obstacle), driving for singles and doubles. Go and try. You'll have fun!

She is a cutie
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Have fun with her and enjoy the shows when your ready to show her. Alot of our shows dont have classes for just minis either. So you just go in and beat those big guys out, and remember its not about winning (but that helps
default_smile.png
) its about having fun. Corinne

Oh my She is darling. Can you post a couple more pics? I am in love with Belle!

I just have to smile with the name. Our mini mule was also named Belle and I smile whenever I think of her. She is in a good home now....and boy does she enjoy life! I love mini mules!

She is Beautiful!

Last weekend I went show and the classes were broke down for mules as

Open

Mules up to 56"

Mules 56" and over

ADMS Mules to 56"

ADMS mules 56" and over

If you were registerd with ADMS you could enter both classes.

Latest posts

Back