Belated foaling announcement!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauralee

Reaction score
We have our first arrival of 2007! This little guy is the sweetest thing! He has been one of those that immediately feels comfortable with people, loves attention, just a real sweet little guy! Born a jet black pinto, I can see he's going to be roan like his mom! When I part the hair on his body (not his face or legs), there is roan underneath.

We've had nothing but rain for 3 weeks, and yesterday the sun finally came out! I grabbed my camera and took pictures of our little guy enjoying the sunshine. Sorry for the delayed introduction! I figured I'd get in trouble for posting a foaling announcement without pictures! So here he is, without further adieu....

Lauralees Blue Without You....born January 14, 2007.....aka "Blue"

Sire: Crystal Ridge Carousels Native Son (by Movados FWF Blue Carousel)

Dam: Echo Falls Foxy Blue Lady (by Komokos Dark Destroyer)

012107Blue9.jpg

012107Blue1.jpg

012107Blue590.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

What a handsome little guy!!! Sooo sweet, congratulations. And would you just look at the legs under that fella! :aktion033:

Jodi

What a cutie pie he is, Laura. Makes me want to start my foaling season, but I breed for later foals, so will just have to live to see other people's for a while.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Congrats!!

Rita

Beautiful Foal
default_wub.png
: I sure wish I lived in the warm weather you have, my babies won't be here for a few months yet :no: Congrats on Blue :aktion033: :aktion033: Joyce

What a handsome colt. Love
default_wub.png
: his markings and face. Congratulations. :aktion033:

He's a very handsome boy - and I'm envious, your horses are actually clean! We have so much mud here that my mares are nowhere near that clean LOL.

Jan

default_wub.png
: I love your pinto foal. We just love pintos. He looks alot like my big paint mare who is black and white.

Very nice looking foal.

I would like to see pictures of his dam and sire. Is his dam or sire pinto?Is the bay mare beside him his dam?

enjoy him

melissa

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my :aktion033: isn't he something special!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations! :aktion033:

He's a doll. Have you checked him for webbed feet yet? We have had those 3 weeks of rain too, and now we are kinda worried about thrush and such. Just wet, wet, wet. Never thought I'd complain about the rain here, but I would like a little drying out period. Yesterday and today are two strung together for a change!

Aw, Gorgeous BOY and I LOVE THAT NAME
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Congrats!

His markings are great plus those white legs gorgeous! :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a PRETTY little fellow!!! He's got legs all the way up to his neck!!! :new_shocked:

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Lauralee!

What a handsome little fellow!
default_yes.gif
:

I LOVE his markings - those high white hind socks/stockings are just tooooo cute!

Love the name choice, also - "Lauralees Blue Without You"
default_wub.png
:

CONGRATS!! :aktion033:

Oh boy, the new years foals are starting to arrive- I just LOVE all the baby pics!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back